Sunderland

Nobody

Fan on Total Sport just had a sly pop at Quinn for 'inflicting' Martin O'Neill on them who is partly to blame for their mess.  Poor lambs.

The same Martin O'Neill they, nearly to a man, wanted at the time?

Martin O'Neill reminds me of the Metro in that the Mackems cry-arsed about getting it on wearside for so long that when it eventually arrived they didn't know what to do with it.

In the end it was so under-used that his service has been severely cut at South Hylton to peak times only, and he's ended up managing at international level. Might've mixed the metaphors too much there....Anyway, I miss the Metro jumping up and down in it's scruffy tracksuit.

Fan on Total Sport just had a sly pop at Quinn for 'inflicting' Martin O'Neill on them who is partly to blame for their mess.  Poor lambs.

#partywithmarty :lol: without doubt the cringest set if supporters ever

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

There's been a few from both sides over the years.

'Hop on the Gus bus'

Anyone seen the 'True mackem' on fb? (Hopefully the vid works)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=688355097875002&set=vb.588357227874790&type=2&theater

Apparently he didn't know of the True Geordie before making the name even though it's advertised at the top of his page and has searched it..  :idiot2:  :lol:

:lol:

Also to do videos like that you need to actually have a personality. What a dullard.

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

'Hop on the Gus bus'

Both of those are massively sarcastic from our end man :lol:

I bought into the mackem slayer myth for a while, though.  :aww:

Until the last time, that is........and the time before that..........and the one before that.

Arrggghhhhh!!! Pardew, you BASTAD  :rant: :rant: :rant:

Were there any Sunderland fans at Anfield tonight? All Liverpool fans where the away fans are usually housed.

Aye pretty paltry following, and even the shortbus noticed. But this guy won attendance bullsh*t bingo all in one post!

1000 is actually pretty canny considering we've had 3 away games and Wembley this month. Not to mention the players have played like they couldnt be arsed recently. Midweek and and Sky was always going to take a canny few off in those circumstances.

To paraphrase the entire thread: "Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/how-many-did-we-have-at-anfield-last-night.897503/

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/Perchance/jakeblues_zpsf315cdb7.jpg

Great use of this :lol:

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

'Hop on the Gus bus'

It begins....

Anyone seen the 'True mackem' on fb? (Hopefully the vid works)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=688355097875002&set=vb.588357227874790&type=2&theater

Apparently he didn't know of the True Geordie before making the name even though it's advertised at the top of his page and has searched it..  :idiot2:  :lol:

Yes! Fuck me he's a sorry state :lol:

"What's gannin on everybody it's the true mackem here... thanks to everybody... round up the mags and report them.." :lol: :anguish:

To copy him and come across worse :lol: holy shit. A friend of mine ended up sending the guy a load of PM's about being a shit copycat and out came the 9-1 spiel, etc, and just blocked him :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

'Hop on the Gus bus'

It begins....

:lol: You need a screw loose to match the Ameobi/Pardew ones to partywithmarty

Guest Walter

Even if the mackems beat West Ham, they will most likely still need to win 2 or 3 of their last 4 games of the season.

They only need 2 wins to stay up, as Palace will only win 1 more game at most

They have West Ham, West Brom, Cardiff and Swansea at home.

Palace have Cardiff, West Ham and Fulham away.

If they only get 2 wins then they'll need 5 draws from their remaining 7 games to have a real chance of survival.  No matter what you think of Palace the fact is normally 36 points is needed to have a real chance of survival.

Palace will finish on 31, Fulham and Cardiff will finish on less than that.

33 points will easily be enough to stay up

No it won't.

http://after38.com/ predict the final table

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

'Hop on the Gus bus'

'Pardiola'

'The Fenham Eusebio'

'Hop on the Gus bus'

Both of those are massively sarcastic from our end man :lol:

nee way - and when Shola lashes one into the top corner for Nigeria in the world cup semi finals you'll realise that...........

I wonder if making 4 finals and spending the following season in the second tier would be some sort of record? Can't imagine there being many instances of a club making 4 finals and at the end of every one either still be in the Championship, or relegated to it. (73, 85, 92, potentially 14)