Sunderland

Nobody

Reading and listening to their fans it seems like a lot are saying there are dressing room/manager problems. The substitutions he made today and their performance level would seem to bear that out. Not good for a relegation scrap.

One win and they're out of the bottom three so statements like "I think they're gone" are fairly preposterous.

They've got one winnable game in their next six. Two at a push if you count Everton at home. Not that preposterous. Their run-in is scarily similar to ours when we went down. We had some stinking games before finishing with 2 or 3 home games you'd have thought we'd have won.

On the basis of losing 2-0 to Norwich?  You're not one of them Icke, but the mackem sympathisers here are a joke.

Not long ago it was they're gonna win a trophy, get to Wembley twice and their season was already better than ours.

They are a joke of an outfit, had their day out now it's back to reality.  We've been gash and we're 8th not far off behind Man Utd.  Cliche central the whole 8th thing, but it's 10x better to what they've had.

One win and they're out of the bottom three so statements like "I think they're gone" are fairly preposterous.

They've got one winnable game in their next six. Two at a push if you count Everton at home. Not that preposterous. Their run-in is scarily similar to ours when we went down. We had some stinking games before finishing with 2 or 3 home games you'd have thought we'd have won.

Depends on your definition of "winnable" given that they won at Goodison Park.

So shit, they cannot even win the Friendly Cup.

Hard work winning an 18 team league, contesting against us and Stoke.

You've lost me.

They seem to love and try and make friends with every team in the league.  Except us obviously and their irrational hatred of Stoke.

1pt from Palace & Norwich should put them down but I'm convinced that Palace & West Brom's upcoming fixtures are worse.

34pts should do it but thats 3 wins from 5 (Wham, Everton, Cardiff, WBA, Swansea). Somehow I think they'll do it....which doesnt make sense.

They're incredibly s*** though.

Only think they have a chance against WBA and Swansea tbh.

Your avatar is gay.

‏@adamson82safc  5h

I know all the players were crap today but @JozyAltidore should do the right thing and cancel his contract and walk away from @SAFCofficial

:lol: Seen the Adam and thought it was Johnson.  Altidore would murder the Tom Dwan/vampire lookalike.

1pt from Palace & Norwich should put them down but I'm convinced that Palace & West Brom's upcoming fixtures are worse.

34pts should do it but thats 3 wins from 5 (Wham, Everton, Cardiff, WBA, Swansea). Somehow I think they'll do it....which doesnt make sense.

They're incredibly s*** though.

Only think they have a chance against WBA and Swansea tbh.

Your avatar is gay.

#teamjoffrey

Looking at the table and the goal differences, that Cisse header might be a lifeline for them. Means they're just one win away from 17th rather than a win and a draw.

Suspect the 6 points we handed them on a plate might be more useful.

There wasn't a defining moment in those games, they just beat us straight up.

A goal in the 94th minute though, that'll give them a boost going into the West Ham game knowing a win could see them go above Palace rather than a win just to stay in touch. (Liverpool will be a write off)

Haven't they not won a Monday night game in 15 years or something? Granted it's about 5 games or something but that line was being trotted out last season

The majority of my Monday's over that time has involved coming down like the twin towers and seeing how many times I've chewed holes into my gums to care about Sunderland.