Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

I think they will now go down, although why the mackems on here want that to happen I do not know. You can get rid of dead wood/the crap without getting relegated you know. Unless you come straight back up you could spend many a fruitless year down there. In Jan they should have bought a goalscorer, or someone capable of scoring, even if it was someone in on loan. There is a distinct lack of goals in them where as the others seem to have that, i.e. Cardiff and even West Brom. I can't believe we lost twice to these mind, fucking Pardew wants shot with shit!

I've thought all along that they'd scrape by, but after yesterday i now genuinely think they could be doomed. You'd expect them to get very little, if anything from away games v 5 of the the top 7. That leaves them probably needing about 9/12 points out of 15 at home. They're not adrift of the others but they're worse off up front than the teams around them IMO.

Playing Borini as their main striker is their best option and thankfully Poyet can't see this. Altidore makes Shola look decent and Fletcher's either injured or uninterested. Borini can't play v Liverpool either. I think a few hidings will come their way. Anfield or the Etihad maybe?