The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Aye, I think they're behind Brazil, Spain, Argentina & Germany and that's it. A good draw and they could make the Semis and in a one-off game could certainly beat one of those four.

?

Italy and Holland have better teams than them. On paper they're on par with Portugal and Holland. France. I'd add Uruguay purely on offensive power. Belgium lack a lot. They're not great at any position.

People always underrate Italy in these discussions. As if them getting to the final last year never happened and they aren't the 2nd most successful international team.

Thought he had mentioned Italy. For me Italy is the 5th best team in the world. If I arranged it by levels it would be:

Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany

Italy

Belgium, Holland, Portugal, France, England, Uruguay

Argentina and Uruguay down a level for me. I may be biased, but I'd put us on that second level too.. :lol:

With a 3 out of 3 record at the Euros I'd be inclined to agree

We're also WC finalists I'll have you know.. :lol:

That shambles of a Euros tournament hasn't done much for our reputation, but we're still a team to be reckoned with for the next WC if you ask me. However, we finally need to get a good tournament out of Van Persie for once.

Absolute horseshit that you guys beat us at the last WC. You guys weren't even that good at the World Cup. Fluke of a win.

That was hilarious. Brazilians losing their shit all over the pitch.

Aye, I think they're behind Brazil, Spain, Argentina & Germany and that's it. A good draw and they could make the Semis and in a one-off game could certainly beat one of those four.

?

Italy and Holland have better teams than them. On paper they're on par with Portugal and Holland. France. I'd add Uruguay purely on offensive power. Belgium lack a lot. They're not great at any position.

People always underrate Italy in these discussions. As if them getting to the final last year never happened and they aren't the 2nd most successful international team.

Thought he had mentioned Italy. For me Italy is the 5th best team in the world. If I arranged it by levels it would be:

Italy

Argentina and Uruguay down a level for me. I may be biased, but I'd put us on that second level too.. :lol:

That shambles of a Euros tournament hasn't done much for our reputation, but we're still a team to be reckoned with for the next WC if you ask me. However, we finally need to get a good tournament out of Van Persie for once.

Absolute horseshit that you guys beat us at the last WC. You guys weren't even that good at the World Cup. Fluke of a win.

I find Italy better, but would probably put Holland at 6th if I made a ranking.

Tsk tsk you weren't anything special either..  :huff:

Besides, that was payback for 1994 and more importantly 1998, when it really should have been us.

?

Italy

Probably only team capable of beating Spain with our menacing counter attack. We totally outplayed you in the first half, and then van Bommel decided to mentally fuck us with his complaining and Felipe Melo had a brainlapse. That Stekelenburg save from Kaka's shot was the gamechanger. What a save. He picked it from inside the goal basically, was such a beauty of a shot.

?

Italy

Probably only team capable of beating Spain with our menacing counter attack. We totally outplayed you in the first half, and then van Bommel decided to mentally f*** us with his complaining and Felipe Melo had a brainlapse. That Stekelenburg save from Kaka's shot was the gamechanger. What a save. He picked it from inside the goal basically, was such a beauty of a shot.

Pff, if Robben had finished his one on one in the final like he's done so many times before and since you wouldn't be saying that. We let ourselves down in the final by not playing football as we can, but Spain weren't exactly all over us either.

7-1 Van der Vaart

Zlatan makes it 2-1 and then Elmander makes one of the worst dives I've seen in a while for a Arnautovic red card.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/376/482/ScreenShot2013-06-27at3.30.14PM_crop_north.png?w=650&h=440&q=75

Guest palnese

Iceland is one game from making to the play-offs. Surreal.

Hope you guys make it, as you're all literally insane.

I know a few lads from your wee island, and none of them are right in the head.