The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Very stupid of CIV to allow goal late. They could have had four or five, yet now a simple 2-0 in Dakar will send Senegal to the World Cup. It shouldn't matter anyway, though. They've beat the hell out of Senegal three times this year now. Tiote managed to get himself banned for the second leg btw. Things never change. :lol:

edit: The second leg is actually in Morocco. I forgot they tried to burn their stadium to the ground last year. :lol:

Burkinabe vs. Algeria was a crazy game as well. The return leg in Algeria will have a crazy atmosphere. I hope Stallions can survive it.

Two away goals and a victory to take back home! Keshi is living a blessed life. We were an embarrassment until they scored. Simple give aways, massive gaps between the defenders. Even the usual standouts were awful. Mikel overrun, Moses useless, Ambrose/Uwa quiet, Africa's best goalkeeper with a ridiculous error. Thank God for Emenike (little Amokachi) and Oboabona.

There is much work to be done, but I cannot see us losing in Calabar or Abuja against those boys. Very happy that they have emerged from the awful pitch and high altitude of that God-forsaken country with what was needed.