The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Do refs even blow for a throw-in to be taken? Bullshit. :lol:

The bloke taking it clearly wanted his teammates to attack it too btw.

Interesting incident. I don't think the ref had any justification in the rulebook for cancelling that out. In this case, there was a clear foul/tackle from behind on the Norwich player getting injured, before the Cardiff 'keeper played it out. What bugs me about it though is this sence of entitlement by players (in this particular instance the Cardiff players) that play is to be resumed by being given the ball back. Whilst cuntish, I don't think there's anything wrong with what Van Wolfswinkel and Fer did by the rules of the game, and if my players were caught out by a goal like that (it arguably should have stood) I would be livid.

Haven't seen the incident, but this is worse than me :lol: It's like I'd defend Luiz Adriano for scoring last year. Dutch players man. :p

s**** fishing or you can't read, take your pick.. :p

:lol:

Andy Gray saying exactly the same thing about rules of the game re the Fer incident. Hughton has apparently said if it would have stood, he would have allowed Cardiff to score a goal at the other end. :clap:

I find it so weird the ref actually disallowed it tbf. :lol:

Andy Gray saying exactly the same thing about rules of the game re the Fer incident. Hughton has apparently said if it would have stood, he would have allowed Cardiff to score a goal at the other end. :clap:

Maybe had no time for a restart?  He could've blown for a foul throw I guess. Either way,  the ref should be commended.

honestly while he probably pulled that rule out of his ass it was for once a triumph of common sense and sportsmanship. Which means the ref will probably be sacked.

honestly while he probably pulled that rule out of his ass it was for once a triumph of common sense and sportsmanship. Which means the ref will probably be sacked.

:thup:

Guest Slippery Sam

Christ, their bleating on about the racist comments in Russia midweek. We all agree, and your comments/insight are not needed now thankyou.