The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Enormous result.

I have absolutely no idea who's going to win the league. Love it.

I hate it. I wanted these utter pricks to get schooled.

Enormous result.

Well aye, the further ManU are away from the title, the better. But I'm really enjoying how open it is.

Guest firetotheworks

:smug:

Solid weekend.

The 'aura' of Old Trafford lives on, imo. Arsenal looked terrified against a team that was very ordinary on the day. You had a couple of decent performances, but I'm still surprised that Arsenal shat themselves and didn't come out on top above sheer determination and aggression that was borderline.

Guest firetotheworks

Enormous result.

Well aye, the further ManU are away from the title, the better. But I'm really enjoying how open it is.

I don't like it, Yorkie. I don't like it.

Guest bimpy474

f*** off Laudrup, get sacked you Danish c***!

Harsh :lol:

I'm not putting any more money on them! Another late late goal, idiots! At least against Cardiff I knew my fate at a decent time, Thursday and this is just piss taking :lol:

6th minute of injury time is a real harsh one on any bet like.

Aye, let's laugh at Laudrup! Trophy winning, European competition participating w*****!

It'll be interesting on a scale of one to Pardew how much of a song and dance he makes of the extra games.

He blamed tiredness the reason of their late goal on Thursday. He should criticise his teams slow start today but he'll probably praise their comeback and feel unlucky to concede late again. Either way he will be content with their home draw to Stoke.