The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I've gotten a warning for that. Wow.

The fuck do you expect. Your entire post was an unnecessary insult, with no veiling whatsoever :lol: At least when I call people a cunt, I wrap it up in a cacophony of long words and faux intelligence. You've gotta play the game man. You cunt.

:aww: i jk i jk :rose:

Guest bimpy474

I've gotten a warning for that. Wow.

The fuck do you expect. Your entire post was an unnecessary insult, with no veiling whatsoever :lol: At least when I call people a cunt, I wrap it up in a cacophony of long words and faux intelligence. You've gotta play the game man. You cunt.

:aww: i jk i jk :rose:

:lol:

Kaka has looked sharp so far

That Milan side is purely Montolivo - Kaka - Balotelli. Been surprised by how well and fit Kaka looks. Unfortunately he's not at the stage where he can carry a side.

Kaka has looked sharp so far

That Milan side is purely Montolivo - Kaka - Balotelli. Been surprised by how well and fit Kaka looks. Unfortunately he's not at the stage where he can carry a side.

What has happened to El Shaarawy? I thought he was going to be something special by this point.

Injured and Allegri is an idiot.

Said this last season, Mole certainly didn't agree. Invented all sorts of reasons to make Allegri not look stupid. Said it since the day he arrived at Milan. He's an absolute idiot. (Allegri, not Mole :lol:)

Penalty for Roma after I don't know wtf the goalkeeper was doing :lol:

Ya could have been a red for the keeper. Gervinho was going nowhere

That sentence didn't make any sense whatsoever? How is it a red if he's not going anywhere?