The other games today - 2013/14

JH

"better world scorer in world football right now I haven't seen him"

clearly doesn't ever see Messi Ronaldo or Diego Costa

TBH he is up there. 18 goals is it? Not to be sniffed at, plus I'd argue the league is tougher here.

swings and roundabouts, there are more teams competitive at the top here compared to la liga but my word there is some rubbish in this league (hello Sunderland)

Liverpool's defense is shocking, doesn't matter as long as they're playing the way they are going forward.

Shocking at defending set pieces, Yes. Still the 4th best defensive record in the league still if I ain't mistaken. (well, playing at Etihad will probably ruin it  :'( )

Everytime Skrtel steps on the pitch, it's a gamble.

I'm certain he'll give away a penalty of shirt pulling in the next 2 away games. He's been doing it for almost half a decade.

always amazes me how he can be so consistently likely to cause chaos in defense and yet thats generally ignored by the media compared to how they'd treat some other defender who had those tendency's. Also amazes me Liverpool aren't using someone else.

Liverpool's defense is shocking, doesn't matter as long as they're playing the way they are going forward.

Shocking at defending set pieces, Yes. Still the 4th best defensive record in the league still if I ain't mistaken. (well, playing at Etihad will probably ruin it  :'( )

Not trying to do you down, but they never look that good defensively, that record just comes from being so good going forward restricts chances, which is fair enough. Not sure you have a quality ball playing defender (unless Sakho is that, not seen enough of him)

its the individuals that don't convince me, Skrtel I've said my piece on but the rest aren't great either.

Guest Roger Kint

how isn't that a pen, Skertl is such a rubbish defender

There's an even better one coming up.

Disgraceful what he got away with today.

He's possibly the best player in the world right at the moment, but this is some nauseating coverage about his general character. He is still a cheating, biting cunt who just a few months ago said he wanted to leave and wasn't going to play for Liverpool again.

He's possibly the best player in the world right at the moment, but this is some nauseating coverage about his general character. He is still a cheating, biting cunt who just a few months ago said he wanted to leave and wasn't going to play for Liverpool again.

I also remember him being a massively selfish and petulant bastard when playing alongside Carroll.

the wanting to leave I feel is on suspension for now with the world cup in mind but failure for Liverpool to get into the top 4 (more than possible) and he's off this summer I'd be shocked if the new contract didn't have a 100% certain get out clause if they fail to get in. Vile individual.

'Pass and move, the Liverpool philosophy'

For a number of years they've been garbage to watch. Better this year, certainly.

I know ffs

I can't stand liverpool either, just so smug, but jesus they can be good this year. Think they'll fade late on but with investment and with keeping Suarez they are showing the kind of ambition we can only dream of

please crash and burn somehow  :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

For a number of years they've been garbage to watch. Better this year, certainly.

'Pass back to the keeper constantly and waste 40 mins a game once you go 1 nil up' wasnt as catchy tbf :lol:

I know ffs

I can't stand liverpool either, just so smug, but jesus they can be good this year. Think they'll fade late on but with investment and with keeping Suarez they are showing the kind of ambition we can only dream of

please crash and burn somehow  :frantic:

Suarez has enough form to expect something insane and vile to get himself a nice long ban.