The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Neil I hope you dont mind but I have reinvested your 50p tipsters fee on a Bears/Broncos double in the NFL tonight to win £1.03, you can either cash out or carry on this week

Successfully backed the Soton/WHU draw today at 12/5, bringing me another tenner. Been a really successful weekend.

Of course, I'm still pushing it, got a Defensor Sporting, Penarol and Tanque Sisley £1 treble which brings in just shy of a fiver.

You're right.

I'd bloody hope they were the better side in this game like. :lol:

Can't believe this team who are good at home but struggling currently are leading 1-0 at home at half-time to strong title contenders.

Had my first win in a while yesterday. Got 10/1 for us to win 2-1. Last day of our holiday tomorrow so ditched the hotel tonight and brought us all out for paella courtesy of william hills

:lol: It's amazing how much Newcastle United control peoples lives.

Had my first win in a while yesterday. Got 10/1 for us to win 2-1. Last day of our holiday tomorrow so ditched the hotel tonight and brought us all out for paella courtesy of william hills

:lol: It's amazing how much Newcastle United control peoples lives.

Not as much as paella does mate. Addicted to the stuff ^-^

I got the same price for that with Betfred, happy days.