The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had a £1 bet on England to draw as well as 4 other games tonight which was written off pretty quick. I wish I included the England draw in my other bet though. 11/12 wins and England let me down. £1 would have got me £560 approximately. What a piss take.

Top bet is looking good, and at great odds as well. I have no clue about South American football.

I blame you for this  :lol:

was about to cover on the draw at 5.00 anarrrll bugger, I always tell myself to do that before a game but when it comes to it I just get greedy and convince myself they wont score

Monitoring the Botafogo-Corinthians game. The latter love lacking goals at both ends but the odds for either side to win are looking increasingly tempting. Corinthians in particular, nearly 5/1, even if Botafogo are unbeaten at home.

The ball is like they're playing on astroturf or something. Bobbling all over the place.

Can now get 13/2 with bwin for Spain next summer.

As was 6/1 with Ladbrokes a couple of months ago, this is just a stupid price. 2008, 2010, 2012, all Spain. And they're 13/2? Righto.

Should be 4/1, at most 9/2.

Worst bet of the weekend is surely Man City.

Last 5 league games at the Britannia have ended in 4 draws and 1 Stoke win, but Man City are 4/6? Righto. While I'm not saying Stoke will win, the +1 is surely worth a wee bet @ 13/10?

BTTS I reckon as well.