Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

An awesome 19 points. Top scorers - eight separate players with two points, including my captain, Rooney. Three others with one. It takes a special talent to have every single one of your players score points, yet still only manage 19 in total.

An awesome 19 points. Top scorers - eight separate players with two points, including my captain, Rooney. Three others with one. It takes a special talent to have every single one of your players score points, yet still only manage 19 in total.

Sturridge got 18 on his own for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The other 10 players got 13 points. Fuck me.

I've brought in Sigurdson and kept Paulinho. Can't help but think Spurs are going to batter someone soon. I may be mad.

Yeah but we don't play them until gameweek 11.

Bugger

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got any news on Ozil for this round?

See he is a slight doubt on both Fantasy page and physioroom. Planned to get him on my team for this round, but not so sure now.

Heard nowt other than on the game page, still left him in mine. Brady is apparently fit to play too so he will be first sub if Ozil doesnt make it just in case.

See he is a slight doubt on both Fantasy page and physioroom. Planned to get him on my team for this round, but not so sure now.

Heard nowt other than on the game page, still left him in mine. Brady is apparently fit to play too so he will be first sub if Ozil doesnt make it just in case.

Already? That's surprising. Thought he was gonna be out for quite a while.

He's fit apparently..... as are Walcott and Cazorla but they might be rested for Dortmund.

He's fit apparently..... as are Walcott and Cazorla but they might be rested for Dortmund.

They as in all of them, or they as in Walcott and Cazorla only?

All of them, but i'm not sure all will play..... but they are all fit and have trained..

I'd bet Ozil will definitely play but the other two is uncertain despite the fact they are fit to  play as i said.

All of them, but i'm not sure all will play..... but they are all fit and have trained..

I'd bet Ozil will definitely play but the other two is uncertain despite the fact they are fit to  play as i said.

Seems likely Ozil will play:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8977035/arsenal-manager-arsene-wenger-confident-mesut-ozil-will-be-fit-to-face-norwich

Guest Roger Kint

I don't know what to do!

Tempted to take out HBA for Huddlestone. 

Arrrgh.

:bruce:

I didn't even mean Huddlestone. Sod it, I was sleepy.

:lol: Thank God, thought it was a daft selection