Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Ben Arfa needs to stop looking like he loves life after we've been mauled.

It's just a job to these guys, simples

Well I've got a face like a smacked arse when I've had a shocker at work, so it's even worse.

:lol: :thup:

That's one of the reasons Hatem's happy here, tbh. Worshipped across the board no matter how he or the rest of the team plays.

I've said this before, one of the main positives, apparently, of Pardew is that HBA really likes him. Yeah, cos he gets to go to France for a month every time he has a knock and can apparently eat what he wants to. Fuck all to do with performance. My favourite managers at work are the ones that let me have leave and don't moan when I'm on my phone when I'm meant to be working.

"he eats when he wants

he eats when, he wants

Hatem Ben Arfa

he eats when he wants"

You can just see in the body language of our lot at the start we are a beaten team. city come in all smiles bouncing and a lot more professional whereas we come in sluggish moping about and I mean look at the fucking state of Cisse as he comes in..We need a disciplinarian manager that should outlaw that shit...he's supposed to be our star striker representing the club and he comes in looking like he's just left some house party. And then he puts a shift in that should result in a fortnights wages being docked

I do wonder what our game plan was for Man City. For me we needed to keep solid for first half, not concede even if it means we didn't threaten much. Once we've got a feel for what kind of game and tempo they are going to play at, decide if we are going to try and attack and nick a goal or whether we need to press them and hope to counter attack. When you let in a few goals so quickly in to a game your entire plan is fucked and it's disaster recovery mode then onwards when it's against a class side. Our players reaction was shitty attitude/discipline on the most part, which is quite concerning.

I don't care about the Cabaye thing, he isn't that important to us to have caused our plan to be that fucked completely.  For me Pardew went in to feel out this game and got tonked for not having a firm plan for the first half. Players let him down for not keeping their cool and we end up getting bummed as a result.

Hope we have conviction and discipline when we take on West Ham.

I do wonder what our game plan was for Man City. For me we needed to keep solid for first half, not concede even if it means we didn't threaten much. Once we've got a feel for what kind of game and tempo they are going to play at, decide if we are going to try and attack and nick a goal or whether we need to press them and hope to counter attack. When you let in a few goals so quickly in to a game your entire plan is fucked and it's disaster recovery mode then onwards when it's against a class side. Our players reaction was shitty attitude/discipline on the most part, which is quite concerning.

I don't care about the Cabaye thing, he isn't that important to us to have caused our plan to be that fucked completely.  For me Pardew went in to feel out this game and got tonked for not having a firm plan for the first half. Players let him down for not keeping their cool and we end up getting bummed as a result.

Hope we have conviction and discipline when we take on West Ham.

The plan was to hold them for 70 mins then bring on Marveaux from the bench to provide a bit of "Magic".

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly interesting to watch, the lack of overproduction and commentary etc really helps.

Probably too easy to read stuff into it considering the position we're in but Cisse cuts a particularly lonely figure in that video.

Guest palnese

Ben Arfa smiling and laughing after a 0-4 defeat. That's not right.

Oh, well. City's website is different class.