Official website

Newcastle Fan

Guest deathwish

aside from that (horrible) pic,i think what nobby is telling roeder is (forget about that idoit carr,you have me :) )

i think we all agree that he is a much better player at RB then carr,we should sell carr-or keep him as back-up

Id be interested to see who would buy him. I doubt there would be too much interest.

can't find the link anymore, but i'm pretty sure the chronicle had quoted nobby saying that he was happy to fill in at RB, but expected carr to replace him when fit. so don't get your hopes up.

Guest optimistic nit

aside from that (horrible) pic,i think what nobby is telling roeder is (forget about that idoit carr,you have me :) )

i think we all agree that he is a much better player at RB then carr,we should sell carr-or keep him as back-up

like saying we should either turn left or right tbf.

who will buy him? the same people that bought faye presumably.

indigo

-----------------------------------------------------------

I need to be told once really

and i am new so give me a break,won't happen again :)

It was more a general outburst of frustration, rather than one specifically aimed in your direction. ;)

indigo

It was more a general outburst of frustration, rather than one specifically aimed in your direction. ;)

know that :),but is it ok to take news reports from the site?

indigo

yes

indigo in "I AM AN OFFICIOUS TOSSPOT" outburst shocker!  :lol: bluebigrazz.gif

Disappointing lack of linkage to the Forun Guidelines though.  That's as good as waving a clipboard at them  bluebiggrin.gif

Gemmill in "I WANT TO BE A REBEL, PLEASE SAY YOU THINK I'M REBELLIOUS, I SO WANT TO BE PERCEIVED AS A REBEL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME BE A REBEL" outburst shocker usual routine!!  bluebigrazz.gif bluebigrazz.gif bluebigrazz.gif

indigo

yes

If you provide a link.

Now that's officious!! ;)

Guest thompers

No instant ban today? That's strange, I thought embedding copyrighted material into the forum would be a worse offence than just linking to a youtube clip?

Explain, please, for the benefit of those that don't know which part of copyright infringement is banworthy and which isn't...

No instant ban today? That's strange, I thought embedding copyrighted material into the forum would be a worse offence than just linking to a youtube clip?

Explain, please, for the benefit of those that don't know which part of copyright infringement is banworthy and which isn't...

Feeling picked on, mate... ?  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Geordiesned

http://www.rappid.org.uk/images/homepage/dummy.jpg

Ok, I will.

He has three words in his username and you have only one, so he gets a final warning and you got an instant ban.

Isn't it obvious!?!

Guest thompers

Ok, I will.

He has three words in his username and you have only one, so he gets a final warning and you got an instant ban.

Isn't it obvious!?!

The only thing that was painstakingly obvious was that you wouldn't be able to offer an explanation and would instead opt for a poorly attempted witty response.

Yawn.

Guest Gemmill

Gemmill in "I WANT TO BE A REBEL, PLEASE SAY YOU THINK I'M REBELLIOUS, I SO WANT TO BE PERCEIVED AS A REBEL, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME BE A REBEL" outburst shocker usual routine!!  bluebigrazz.gif bluebigrazz.gif bluebigrazz.gif

You are an officious tosspot though.  To be fair.  "How many times do you people have to be told???"  What you don't seem to realise is that most football forums don't have the fucking ridiculous rules that this one does, and most posters on football forums don't expect to have to have read the entire rule book before they post.

In other words, the rules are only important to the titheads that post on the admin forum and make all of the stupid things up.  Then you all take it as a personal slight when someone doesn't read your precious rulebook.

FACT.  :cool: