The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

They've basically done what The Sunday Sun did with Pardew, except that was after like 3 years. Obviously a different story when those precious Man United fans can't deal with the lowely levels of 5th having been 1st a few weeks ago. Absolute ocean of wankers, the lot of them.

They've basically done what The Sunday Sun did with Pardew, except that was after like 3 years. Obviously a different story when those precious Man United fans can't deal with the lowely levels of 5th having been 1st a few weeks ago. Absolute ocean of wankers, the lot of them.

You'd feel right at home. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

It's been said, but you're on an NUFC forum ffs. You're getting right on my tits now tbh.

It's been said, but you're on an NUFC forum ffs. You're getting right on my tits now tbh.

Well at least there's progress, since yesterday I was irrelevant and insignificant. I like your philosophy.

http://footballmemes.org/_nw/5/44223509.jpg

LVG may not be doing the greatest currenty, but the way the media has gone on about it, is fucking disgusting fair play to him.

Nah. Fuck LVG, fuck his arrogance, fuck his "philosophy" and fuck his Pardew esque tactics of lumping it to Fellaini as soon as they are not winning games. Oh, and fuck Fellaini too btw. Fuck them all to death.

LVG should just show his players a video of them annihilating us this season to increase morale in the squad

Remember when you were funny and didn't say the same thing over and over? :lol:

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/3773/53/16x9/1200.jpg

LVG should just show his players a video of them annihilating us this season to increase morale in the squad

Remember when you were funny and didn't say the same thing over and over? [emoji38]

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/3773/53/16x9/1200.jpg

[emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not fucking interested man. YOU are on an NUFC forum you absolute bag of wet hair. The media and your fickle fans are an ocean of wankers, we don't need you micromanaging our thoughts on Man United and you letting me know that I'd fit in well with your basic paint-by-numbers, shite Irish craic. Like has been said many times, VI, Neil, Leffe, hi_there, Brummie et al all have a bit of humility about them and their club (much like we do) and get on well with everyone. Meanwhile you go on like a misbehaving child that's not getting enough attention at someone else's birthday party and needs to be embarrassed in front of his friends just so they'll shut the fuck up. It's fucking irritating, please stop.