Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bottles with a meal, man!  :lol:

I knew you were a sophisticated chap Brett.

Pint and a meal, howay that's just wrong. I mean if you're down at the pub, of course pints all day but over a nice meal...it's got to be a bottle!

Or if you're in llyods and having a burger, aye grab a pint  :lol:

Bottles with a meal, man!  :lol:

I knew you were a sophisticated chap Brett.

Pint and a meal, howay that's just wrong. I mean if you're down at the pub, of course pints all day but over a nice meal...it's got to be a bottle!

Or if you're in llyods and having a burger, aye grab a pint  :lol:

Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this in greater detail on the day. We're off at 8pm now though, Brett, so see you there - you know the way right? :thup:

Oh don't worry, homo-eroticism will be had on the day without the need for anything wrestling-related.

http://www.troll.me/images/bush/thumbs-up-if-your-gay.jpg

At work at the moment but when I get back I will add some more gay pics.

Been told by admins that anything sexual cant be posted.

Its BS tbh loads topless girl pics on the forum and I cant post two dudes holding each other topless in their strong arms!

Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this in greater detail on the day. We're off at 8pm now though, Brett, so see you there - you know the way right? :thup:

Never been to this akbar place, so i'll be dropping you a message no doubt. 8pm at akbars? Then town after?

Never been to this akbar place, so i'll be dropping you a message no doubt. 8pm at akbars? Then town after?

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Unfortunately. I will have to withdraw due to me hope fully getting my card stamped and having to go to London. Sorry guys.

True to form a few days before KO and Gorilla's in the mist. Wouldn't be a RvB without Gorilla dropping the shoulder.  :lol:

Unfortunately. I will have to withdraw due to me hope fully getting my card stamped and having to go to London. Sorry guys.

True to form a few days before KO and Gorilla's in the mist. Wouldn't be a RvB without Gorilla dropping the shoulder.  :lol:

Paha. :lol:

Untrue I normally just don't show up at least I warned you this time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have news for you - no one actually expects you to show.  :lol:

I'm on the phone to some ringers now. I'll get them to sign up to N-O, so look out for Username: 'oasiohadsoiads' and 'oiasjdoiuashd089a' and his friend 'ashhioasdiohdasiohasdsa', all of which are legit N-O users and eligible to play this weekend.