Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have news for you - no one actually expects you to show.  :lol:

I'm on the phone to some ringers now. I'll get them to sign up to N-O, so look out for Username: 'oasiohadsoiads' and 'oiasjdoiuashd089a' and his friend 'ashhioasdiohdasiohasdsa', all of which are legit N-O users and eligible to play this weekend.

At least last time our keeper was actually registered to the forum.

And before you whinge about me getting the same ref, you never responded to my PM. So :razz:

Bagsy Dino.

:lol:  :megusta:

don't play with his emotions Dino, it's not fair.

It's not his emotions he wants to play with.

Ian know's the score  :lol:

As do I, 3-1 to the reds :pow:

Answering these points in turn;

1 - Dino, I love Yorkie, but you can do so much better. He has issues and baggage.

2 - Dino, I love you, but you are so wrong it hurts. I hope you go about your cancer research in a more thorough and scientific way than however you arrived at this conclusion.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm on the phone to some ringers now. I'll get them to sign up to N-O, so look out for Username: 'oasiohadsoiads' and 'oiasjdoiuashd089a' and his friend 'ashhioasdiohdasiohasdsa', all of which are legit N-O users and eligible to play this weekend.

And before you whinge about me getting the same ref, you never responded to my PM. So :razz:

What PM? Anyway these guys are signed up to the forum, or will be.. or at least be told which dormant username to claim they lurk as.

You honestly getting your Dad to ref again?  :anguish:

What PM? Anyway these guys are signed up to the forum, or will be.. or at least be told which dormant username to claim they lurk as.

We'll be on hand with mobile access to the forum to question them on registration dates, previous posts and whether they think Messi is a wanker or not.

Pretty sure I PMd you enquiring about the ref you mentioned last time. You're making me doubt myself now though, so if I've imagined doing that then I apologise.

And aye, me Dad's reffing again. Haven't seen him since the last game, so forgive us if the two of us have a domestic at any point.

Can't believe you're still sore about the keeper situation. I actually got you a keeper ffs. :lol: And he was decent.

We'll be on hand with mobile access to the forum to question them on registration dates, previous posts and whether they think Messi is a wanker or not.

They all sound Arabic, probably won't understand your wide boy language guv'nor.

They all sound Arabic, probably won't understand your wide boy language guv'nor.

I'll get Lucas to translate for me. Amongst the other skills he listed I'm sure he speaks at least 17 languages.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll get Lucas to translate for me. Amongst the other skills he listed I'm sure he speaks at least 17 languages.

15 of those are various forms of 'Bants'.

15 of those are various forms of 'Bants'.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRotlOG_lYd4Dv4m9BwR7KAvuIVbLHncSRa9gEP72fBx8cu78Wmog

Bagsy Dino.

1 - Dino, I love Yorkie, but you can do so much better. He has issues and baggage.

2 - Dino, I love you, but you are so wrong it hurts. I hope you go about your cancer research in a more thorough and scientific way than however you arrived at this conclusion.

1 - Yorkie is a diamond in the rough, with a bit of polish this young man will be Gosling hot.

2 - As for the score I've taken my managers credo to heart, everyone on the blue team is getting chopped. The bigger they are Colin the harder they fall. Watch your back. After the game though we're bezzies again :aww:

Bagsy Dino.

1 - Yorkie is a diamond in the rough, with a bit of polish this young man will be Gosling hot.

2 - As for the score I've taken my managers credo to heart, everyone on the blue team is getting chopped. The bigger they are Colin the harder they fall. Watch your back. After the game though we're bezzies again :aww:

I literally (Jamie) have no problem with it being an overly physical nay, violent, contest. It plays in to my skill set. My comfort zone.  It's like sending the Eastbourne Retirement Village Ladies Over-85 Second XI to take on the Army Veterans Rugby Team. And the Rugby boys have been drinking strong continental lager and jaegerbombs for 2 days. It'll be proper nawty.

I can only translate languages whose use expired long ago with some fallen empire; the truly educated only bother with the utterly useless when it comes to learning different tongues.

#hashtagBants #Bantero'clock #jumponmybanterwagon #ooahhericbantona #myfavouriteShakespeareplayisbanthonyandcleochatra

If the red who wants to be interviewed could PM me that would be grand.

Semtex is a red and he so desperately wants to be involved. You should get some comments from him, just to make him feel better.