Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, pint or two after before dispersal for freshening up.

I'll be getting there for 10am to soak up the big game atmosphere. Can't believe the gaffer is not gonna be there early though, turning up ten minutes before kick off is not going to inspire the troops.

Don't worry; I'll be there for you to soak up the inspiration.

Fuck knows why you'd want to get there at 10am like as lovely a place as Coach Lane is to hang around.

It seems like a good idea to meet your team more than 3 minutes before kickoff to me :undecided: Maybe even warm up a bit.!?

Yeah, pint or two after before dispersal for freshening up.

I'll be getting there for 10am to soak up the big game atmosphere. Can't believe the gaffer is not gonna be there early though, turning up ten minutes before kick off is not going to inspire the troops.

Don't worry; I'll be there for you to soak up the inspiration.

I really want your countless misplaced passes, wayward shots and general appalling ability to get picked up on video.

Fuck knows why you'd want to get there at 10am like as lovely a place as Coach Lane is to hang around.

It seems like a good idea to meet your team more than 3 minutes before kickoff to me :undecided: Maybe even warm up a bit.!?

> 3mins, < 1 hour.

Maybe even spend an hour working out how to kick a ball again, given most people probably only play about once each year.

This is the crux of it. I need to get to know the ball, caress it, love it, trust it. We need to build that relationship. It takes time.

Maybe even spend an hour working out how to kick a ball again, given most people probably only play about once each year.

This is the crux of it. I need to get to know the ball, caress it, love it, trust it. We need to build that relationship. It takes time.

I like how you think.

I lost 5-2 at 7 a-side on Tuesday

:kasper:

> 3mins, < 1 hour.

By the time we get there, get changed, have random catch up hugs and high fives we'll get about a 30 mins kick about before hand.

> 3mins, < 1 hour.

Obviously you're not adept at sensible time planning.

They're meeting at 10. This obviously means the very earliest they'll all be there is 10:10am. They will then be walking to the coach lane pitches, a walk which google claims is roughly 13 minutes. You're looking at 10:23am at the absolute earliest that anyone would be there.  Then people have to actually get ready to play. Take another 5 minutes off for that. Thats at most 32 minutes of warming up / getting to know your teammates before the game. Still inadequate iyam.

> 3mins, < 1 hour.

By the time we get there, get changed, have random catch up hugs and high fives we'll get about a 30 mins kick about before hand.

Not a chance my body is up for an additional 30mins of low quality crosses in to the box for no-one to head home and scuffed long range shots. Need to save as much energy as possible for the "big game".

> 3mins, < 1 hour.

:thup: you can never be too early for catch up hugs.

Also, some bad news.

Now that we've dropped down to 27 people, I'll be asking for an extra 50p off everyone. So £5.50 each as things stand.

Unacceptable, I'm out. Fucking huckster

Shit, how much do we owe with 26 people going Yorkie?

£5.77.

Pitch: £130

Ref: £20

27 people is actualy £5.56 but I'm prepared to accept £5.50, thus being down £1.62 for the sake of convenience/coppers avoidance.

But I want some serious blozzers as collateral.

Also, some bad news.

Now that we've dropped down to 27 people, I'll be asking for an extra 50p off everyone. So £5.50 each as things stand.

Unacceptable, I'm out. Fucking huckster

As if you were going to pay anyway.

We could pay a cool £6 and give Yorkie his place for free. Just putting it out there.

Cheers, but ain't nobody got time for dat.

You could give me £6 for easiness and I'll put it in the beers/curry pot? Not that everyone will be coming to that.