Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yorkie, I'm nowhere near fit and my groin is still fucked, but I'll bring my kit with me tomorrow just in case you have a few last minute dropouts.  Probably be able to manage a half.  This is obviously on a needs must basis.  Apart from that, I'll just be the photographer.

I might be the first ever spectator, but I'll wear Sambas and some jeans with a good crotch so I can fill in at DM in an emergency.

I was rocking the spectator angle at the first NOFC game. :coolsmiley:

I'll have to shift myself to a maybe for tomorrow  :'( Had the morning off sorted for ages but now it doesn't look like they'll let me have it. I'm guessing its going to be a case of waiting to see how busy it is when I go in tomorrow morning then hopefully fucking off and coming to the game.

I'll have to shift myself to a maybe for tomorrow  :'( Had the morning off sorted for ages but now it doesn't look like they'll let me have it. I'm guessing its going to be a case of waiting to see how busy it is when I go in tomorrow morning then hopefully f***ing off and coming to the game.

Just shit yourself and they will send you home

I'll have to shift myself to a maybe for tomorrow  :'( Had the morning off sorted for ages but now it doesn't look like they'll let me have it. I'm guessing its going to be a case of waiting to see how busy it is when I go in tomorrow morning then hopefully f***ing off and coming to the game.

Just s*** yourself and they will send you home

:mou:

Having to potentially play a full 90 minutes :anguish:

I'd be good for 90 mins man!! I've not played 90 in ages!

I meant me, I'll be blowing out of my pert derriere after 15 mins, if that.

:lol: I'm happy to play as long as possible if we are struggling. We got a keeper yet?

#PreyforGreg

Having to potentially play a full 90 minutes :anguish:

I'd be good for 90 mins man!! I've not played 90 in ages!

I meant me, I'll be blowing out of my pert derriere after 15 mins, if that.

:lol: I'm happy to play as long as possible if we are struggling. We got a keeper yet?

#PreyforGreg

He going shooting like? Arf.

:spit:

Judging by the current drop out rates, i'll be left with no alternative :lol:

:spit:

Judging by the current drop out rates, i'll be left with no alternative :lol:

Are you definitely out, like?