Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knoxy doing at least half and half is fair. Would prefer that we get Knoxy and it evens numbers up nicely, not that the Blues will be happy with that. Could really do with another Red like given the Blues have 3 players to rotate and we have 1.

I'll have to shift myself to a maybe for tomorrow  :'( Had the morning off sorted for ages but now it doesn't look like they'll let me have it. I'm guessing its going to be a case of waiting to see how busy it is when I go in tomorrow morning then hopefully f***ing off and coming to the game.

Just s*** yourself and they will send you home

:spit:

Judging by the current drop out rates, i'll be left with no alternative :lol:

Are you definitely out, like?

Aye, no way back for me, like. I've badgered too many people to play the sick card, only managed to get the choice of Sat/Sun and opted for the Sun off for a hangover and toon match. Just be meeting straight after work so i'll probz be an earlybird at Akbars.

Who’s out on the night time?

This irritates me.

It wasn't any easy choice. I weighed up the pros and cons of both. If i was at work the Sun, it would mean i'd be out Saturday being sensible with work in the morning, then i'd be at work, tired, slightly hungover and missing the Newcastle match. A depressing day all around.

However with choosing Saturday, i know i'll miss the most important match of the weekend in the entire world but i'm already confident it will be a walk in the park for the blues. I can then meet up afterwards, pretend ST was shite because of my mind games on him and join in the celebrations and catch up on the stories and basically just get hammered without the thought of work in the morning.

I may have made the wrong tactical decision here but being a 'Pardew lover', you can't be surprised by that.