Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nixon causes controversy is all I am going to say  :iamatwat:

:lol:

Is he coming to Akbars? I hope he saves some food for us.

No need for that lads.

Deserved win for the Reds, spot on all over the park really. Game played in great spirits for the most part, which is always nice. Rumours of a snubbed handshake are troubling, though.

Deserved win for the Reds, spot on all over the park really. Game played in great spirits for the most part, which is always nice. Rumours of a snubbed handshake are troublesome, though.

What's all this?

In future, name tags would be a lovely inclusion too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to say Neil made some great decisions today, and looked very much like the greasy European minnow manager he was aiming for. Everyone played their part well and knew their role. Kev didn't have THAT many blasts from 40 yards, and played the lone forward role well, however it was the back 5 that made this victory.

Their composed and organised performance allowed the rest of the team to attack and play.

?

Blanked me after a tackle when tried to say sorry if you got caught.

Then at full time whent put my hand out to shake your hand at full time and you just turned your sholder and walked away.

?

Blanked me after a tackle when tried to say sorry if you got caught.

Then at full time whent put my hand out to shake your hand at full time and tyou just turned your sholder and walked away.

:lol:

I didn't blank you at all. I turned round and gave you what for because you came through the back of me for absolutely no reason.

If I'd have seen you offering to shake my hand I would have.