Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what the f*** will this clown do when he doesn't have shola to throw on to try and lose a game?  probably switch willo to striker in the second half of games

Amazing how entrenched beliefs colour perception and distort the truth.

After half time we started well first couple of minutes with two attempts at goal but after that until the Anita/Shola sub they had three attempts to our none, after that substitution until the end of the match we had 7 attempts to their two. (you can check the BBC live text thing).

Matches my view of what I watched, we totally dominated first half, started brightly for a very short period, then they got back into it, the Anita/Shola sub worked well, and we saw it out quite comfortably, and eventually (although rather late) got the killer goal.

We only had one less attempt on goal in the second half than the first.

You put Keegan in charge of this Newcastle team and we would have more points on the board now.

I have little doubt we would be in/around champions league. the sad thing is KK couldnt work with the idiots Ashley put above him. what a shame.

You put Keegan in charge of this Newcastle team and we would have more points on the board now.

I have little doubt we would be in/around champions league. the sad thing is KK couldnt work with the idiots Ashley put above him. what a shame.

Keegan's second spell should show anyone we'd be more than likely be at the other end of the table tbh. P21 W6 D6 L9

He never really repeated his first spell with us anywhere.

some people nothing pleases them. Do you prefer we are managed by Big Sam, Tony Pulise or Mark Hughes ?

We should be happy to settle because there are worse managers out there?

Give every manager in the premier league the same squad, and at least half of them would do comfortably better than Pardew.

The teams above us are Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham and Man Utd.

I would agree that our performances could be better, especially in the second half but I struggle to believe we SHOULD be above any of those sides.

Keegan's second spell should show anyone we'd be more than likely be at the other end of the table tbh. P21 W6 D6 L9

Bit unfair to just ignore the squad/form he had to work with and the circumstances off the pitch.

Oh stats tell the full story like.

There were signs with that 4-3-3 that we were headed in the correct direction under Keegan. Slow start but I believe most managers would have struggled with that squad under those circumstances.

I would cut off a finger to have Keegan managing us long term but if Pardew does go it will be Kinnear.

We may as well talk about signing Messi as it is as likely as us signing a manager who will cost a lot of wages and possibly buying him out of a contract.

what the f*** will this clown do when he doesn't have shola to throw on to try and lose a game?  probably switch willo to striker in the second half of games

crazy that all the people lauding his away record, as good as it is, can't see that it'll come full circle - teams won't consistently miss sitters against you every season...when they start to score them we'll be f***ed again, it's more or less how we went from 5th to nearly being relegated :lol:

Don't massively disagree with the overall sentiments, but had we taken our chances yesterday, we'd have been 5 up by half time and out of sight.  Both teams missed chances.

You're right yeah, a bit like Southampton who should have been out of sight first half vs the Mackems. I've noticed people reporting more and more often that we can't 'perform' for more than 90 minutes these days too, eventually the penny will drop.

Neither Southampton or villa switched to being defensive yesterday. Opponents that have been pummeled tend to come back with a flea in their ear. It takes a rare breed of shit to sit back and let it go on if they've been done for an entire 45... Or a rare breed of quality to keep hammering a team despite their renewed motivation.

Bit unfair to just ignore the squad/form he had to work with and the circumstances off the pitch.

Yet Pardew gets no such leeway.

It's a results business

Did you see the state of West Ham yesterday? Yeah, drink that in - that's what he inherited from that fat f***ing fraud and had to turn around half way through a season. After the initial losing streak we actually went on a great run, too.

Did you see the state of West Ham yesterday? Yeah, drink that in - that's what he inherited from that fat f***ing fraud and had to turn around half way through a season. After the initial losing streak we actually went on a great fun, too.

Look, I get it, Keegan's first spell was amazing, miraculous even, but the unadulterated man-love that persists is pathetic.

Pardew is our manager for the foreseeable, the signs are good IMO, we are actually getting better. The once in a lifetime turnaround which was Keegan's first spell is not going to repeat itself, in fact it's rarely happened anywhere else (I can't even recall the like at all).

It's a results business

Not even close to comparable. :lol:

Way over top those comments. You could replace the word "Pardew" with almost every other top flight manager and it would fit.

Media man, we've had the temerity to match (and be robbed by, in the case of City) the "top four" they just don't like it.

It's a results business

You're right, Pardew's is MUCH worse

It's a results business

I might be in the minority here but that's not how I view football.

It's a results business

You're right, Pardew's is MUCH worse

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Way over top those comments. You could replace the word "Pardew" with almost every other top flight manager and it would fit.

I am sure that no cameras whatsoever caught Fat Sam swearing yesterday, at least not after BBC and Sky carefully edit the highlights.