Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saying that, I'm guessing the first half was what he meant when giving that 'front foot fastball' spiel.

It was one of the best away performances I've seen this season, we completely dominated and played some decent stuff - could easily have been 4-0 at HT

Dear Alan,

Kindly f*** off you cowardly, boring, negative c***.

Many thanks,

The Prophet

Dear Prophet,

Who the fuck do you think we are? We ain't got the backing that the big boys av like Swansea.

P.S would you like to buy Cabaye. 

Kisses

Alan

Saying that, I'm guessing the first half was what he meant when giving that 'front foot fastball' spiel.

It was one of the best away performances I've seen this season, we completely dominated and played some decent stuff - could easily have been 4-0 at HT

Which is obviously where you switched the game off.

Which is obviously where you switched the game off.

I meant the first half performance obviously but I wasn't exactly wetting my pants 2nd half - don't think they created much at all.

What are you playing at winning 3-1 away.

:lol: 6th away win of the season as well

A few of which have been class. His consistant approach to 2nd halves against weaker opposition though is awful & has cost us points previously.

Fucking hell he made a meal of that, Ben Arfa should've been the first one to come on considering how piss poor their defenders were, instead he brought the one player who's style of play will suit them, I still don't get why he keeps making that change at left-back.

Dear Alan,

Kindly f*** off you cowardly, boring, negative c***.

Many thanks,

The Prophet

Dear Prophet,

Who the f*** do you think we are? We ain't got the backing that the big boys av like Swansea.

P.S would you like to buy Cabaye. 

Kisses

Alan

Sovereign states man, sovereign states.

I can't even enjoy victories atm because I'm tearing my hair out over this c***'s baffling decisions.

Winning in spite of him. As per.

This is it. I'm glad we won but that's overtaken by being so pissed off about the second half performance.

We were obviously completely dominant, playing some great passing and possession football, really contemporary stuff. And because they get a fairly lucky goal against the run of play, he shits himself that they're going to come out and destroy us, and proceeds to let them do just that. Taking off Anita removed the option of a third midfielder, meaning that the two remaining (Cabaye and Tiote) had far much more to do in terms of running and distance to cover, had fewer options to pass to and quickly recycle the ball. Those two were two of our better performers in the first half, and afterwards they looked invisible for ages due to the ball rocketing over their heads to Shola. The way we had been playing was completely effective, and if he was worried that they would come out after their goal, why did he change our style of play to suit them and turn it into the kind of game they wanted to play?

He can crow all he wants about how we dug deep and withstood their pressure, but the fact is we only had to do that because he let them.

He's a grade a cunt bag for keep playing Shola. We just sat back in 2nd half as everyone expected, he is such a fucking coward. Still good win and formation suits us at times but wish we had more ambition for a whole game. We could have destroyed them if we tried

I can't even enjoy victories atm because I'm tearing my hair out over this c***'s baffling decisions.

Winning in spite of him. As per.

This is it. I'm glad we won but that's overtaken by being so pissed off about the second half performance.

We were obviously completely dominant, playing some great passing and possession football, really contemporary stuff. And because they get a fairly lucky goal against the run of play, he shits himself that they're going to come out and destroy us, and proceeds to let them do just that. Taking off Anita removed the option of a third midfielder, meaning that the two remaining (Cabaye and Tiote) had far much more to do in terms of running and distance to cover, had fewer options to pass to and quickly recycle the ball. Those two were two of our better performers in the first half, and afterwards they looked invisible for ages due to the ball rocketing over their heads to Shola. The way we had been playing was completely effective, and if he was worried that they would come out after their goal, why did he change our style of play to suit them and turn it into the kind of game they wanted to play?

He can crow all he wants about how we dug deep and withstood their pressure, but the fact is we only had to do that because he let them.

I really don't understand why he shits himself and tries to "contain". It's such a way to shoot yourself in the foot, we were quite lucky we didn't throw it away tbh.