Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 3 weeks later...

Can already hear neville droning on about Betty the tea lady and how much of a disgrace the glazers are!!!11

Oh hold on..

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

My thoughts are that I wish people would stop posting sources from The Sun and The Daily Mail.

Fair enough, the post originated from Your fans twitter mind. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Fair enough, the post originated from Your fans twitter mind. 

Most of those fan pages on Twitter just repost anything and everything. Nobody from The Sun has any reliability when it comes to us, and the only one from The Daily Mail who does is Sami Mokbel.

Most of those fan pages on Twitter just repost anything and everything. Nobody from The Sun has any reliability when it comes to us, and the only one from The Daily Mail who does is Sami Mokbel.

Aye, I can imagine in this regard the amount of bullshit is 10x ours :lol:

What you expecting this summer? I’m guessing badly is gone?

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Aye, I can imagine in this regard the amount of bullshit is 10x ours :lol:

What you expecting this summer? I’m guessing badly is gone?

There will be significant backlash if Ten Hag is sacked like. Nobody wants him gone but opposition fans who don't have a clue. He's made some questionable decisions and his backing of Rashford is a bit baffling, but other than that he's reached three finals and won two trophies in two seasons. 

A horrible league campaign this season, but we've had insane defensive injuries. It's not a coincidence that we had our first choice CB's back for the FA Cup final, and the best team in the world barely had a sniff. They were completely shut out for 90% of the game.

I would expect and hope Ten Hag gets more time. Not a full season obviously if we had a healthy team and the performances didn't improve from last year. :lol:

There will be significant backlash if Ten Hag is sacked like. Nobody wants him gone but opposition fans who don't have a clue. He's made some questionable decisions and his backing of Rashford is a bit baffling, but other than that he's reached three finals and won two trophies in two seasons. 

A horrible league campaign this season, but we've had insane defensive injuries. It's not a coincidence that we had our first choice CB's back for the FA Cup final, and the best team in the world barely had a sniff. They were completely shut out for 90% of the game.

I would expect and hope Ten Hag gets more time. Not a full season obviously if we had a healthy team and the performances didn't improve from last year. :lol:

Man, your good I can’t tell if your being serious or not. :lol:

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Froggy said:

My thoughts are that I wish people would stop posting sources from The Sun and The Daily Mail.

Ostrich :lol:

everything he says and does suggests he’s determined to do things on the cheap. It’s not simply a case of believing the sun or mail. 

Edited by gdm

14 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Well which part isn't true? 

The majority want to keep Baldy? That’s surprising to me. 

Personally I’d be thrilled if you kept him. 

Posted (edited)

I hope they keep Ten Hag mind ,  they somehow finished below us with a billion pound squad and we had pretty much everything possible go against us all season long and an unprecedented injury crisis .

They seem to be able to pull off daft cup results but Man United will always have a better chance than most of winning cups regardless of who the manager is, they just have that built into them. We could have the best team we have ever had and them the worst and I would sadly still expect them to beat us in a cup final.

It's amazing what one result can do though as the majority wanted him sacked before they won that cup on Saturday .

Edited by Geogaddi

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Ostrich :lol:

everything he says and does suggests he’s determined to do things on the cheap. It’s not simply a case of believing the sun or mail. 

What about your post suggests he's doing things on the cheap? It just says players under 25 and no "galacticos." Players under 25 aren't cheap. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

What about your post suggests he's doing things on the cheap? It just says players under 25 and no "galacticos." Players under 25 aren't cheap. :lol:

tell that to Mike Ashley 

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

It's amazing what one result can do as well as the majority wanted him sacked before they won that cup on Saturday .

Incorrect.

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

they somehow finished below us with a billion pound squad and we had pretty much everything possible go against us all season long and an unprecedented injury crisis .

We finished level on points with you, and had an unprecedented injury crisis ourselves, and defensive injuries are far more difficult to deal with. We going to act like we weren't playing defensive midfielders at centre back and left back? 

Despite that, we enter next season as FA Cup champions and have European football. So why would Ten Hag get the boot? He deserves another crack for winning us two trophies in two years. After 10 games if the team is relatively healthy and results are poor, then a decision can be made.

In 10 years time people won't talk about finishing 3rd or 6th or 8th in the table. They'll remember the trophies though.

2 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Brexit innit

They have been asked to take voluntary resignations not redundancy.  It really sounds like he's deliberately trying to create a pretty toxic place to work in order to trim the wage bill without having to pay anything out.  I feel for staff at the club.