Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Liverpool have their own, these cunts certainly deserve one at the minute.

They really look like they are struggling.  Out of the title race by the first week of December is unthinkable for them.

Is Moyes the right man and can he eventually turn it around?  Will he be gone next summer or even last the season?

Either way I am basking in their downfall.  :smug:

My Man Utd friend is right behind Moyes and is willing to give him 2 seasons and start judging him the 3rd season... What was the attendance tonight as I heard there was a lot of empty seats for their game tonight? Just shows ticket prices are too high!

Guest neesy111

My Man Utd friend is right behind Moyes and is willing to give him 2 seasons and start judging him the 3rd season... What was the attendance tonight as I heard there was a lot of empty seats for their game tonight? Just shows ticket prices are too high!

Trains from London must had been cancelled.

Oh! :lol:

Sorry Froggy, but this is a right hoot :thup:

:lol: I don't mind man. Banter is an important part of football.

That old chestnut!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ec2997b0e50183b7893d3f03190866e5/tumblr_mqoemzTwPx1szunwro1_250.gif

False on the attendance anyway. 75k+ there.

Guest neesy111

Sorry Froggy, but this is a right hoot :thup:

:lol: I don't mind man. Banter is an important part of football.

That old chestnut!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ec2997b0e50183b7893d3f03190866e5/tumblr_mqoemzTwPx1szunwro1_250.gif

False on the attendance anyway. 75k+ there.

Could still mean empty seats, tickets sold have to be counted. ;)

If Liverpool have their own, these c***s certainly deserve one at the minute.

They really look like they are struggling.  Out of the title race by the first week of December is unthinkable for them.

Is Moyes the right man and can he eventually turn it around?  Will he be gone next summer or even last the season?

Either way I am basking in their downfall.  :smug:

I'd guess about 50% of my football interested friends support ManU, so I couldn't agree more. Sick and tired of them winning everything.

Can't really bask in anything though, they're still better than us and still have more league titles than anybody else. They've got that to fall back on for as long as they like. Nothing changes amonst the cunts who only support them to brag about success they have no right to be part of.