Spurs Away Support

Disco

sadly couldnt attend the game yesterday due to work commitments (and also making stevie look like a complete joke). So everyone on heres attended every single home game this season then?

Making me look a complete joke?  You're a mong of Michael Carroll proportions pal.  You abuse the toon for getting 48,000, yet one week later Boro end sold out and there's 2,000 empty seats in the Spurs end, in their best home form in 20 years.  Honest mate just go away you're shit, and you're using up bandwidth on here.

sadly couldnt attend the game yesterday due to work commitments (and also making stevie look like a complete joke). So everyone on heres attended every single home game this season then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: School night more like.

It gets better from the official Spurs site:

Manchester City, City of Manchester Stadium

Sunday, December 17 2006 Kick Off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £27

Seniors (Over 65): £14

Juniors (Under 16): £14

Allocation: 1709

Season Ticket Holders: Voucher H.

Any reasonably big club would request the 3,000 with the game not on TV.

YSIFS

Guest Gemmill

No one wants to play "I'm a better fan" with you, silly boy.  We're all just laughing at the fact you've taken the time out to come on here and have a go at our attendances then foolishly exposed yourself as someone that doesn't even bother going to his own team's home league games.  What a tit. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Making me look a complete joke? You're a mong of Michael Carroll proportions pal. You abuse the toon for getting 48,000, yet one week later Boro end sold out and there's 2,000 empty seats in the Spurs end, in their best home form in 20 years. Honest mate just go away you're shit, and you're using up bandwidth on here.

Does lying just come naturally to you? Boro did not even nearly sell out there allocation you drunken hooligan. Quit lying its unhealthy.

Guest Kenton Magpie

No doubt master dawson is away conjuring up a pile of vital statistics that prove anything that has been said by anyone other than himself between now and last night wrong

Making me look a complete joke? You're a mong of Michael Carroll proportions pal. You abuse the toon for getting 48,000, yet one week later Boro end sold out and there's 2,000 empty seats in the Spurs end, in their best home form in 20 years. Honest mate just go away you're shit, and you're using up bandwidth on here.

Does lying just come naturally to you? Boro did not even nearly sell out there allocation you drunken hooligan. Quit lying its unhealthy.

Returned 1183 to be exact.  Having said that, there were still a few empties in east upper and west lower.  What Newcastle fans can never wrap their heads around is the fact that our tickets cost about half as much again for some matches,  twice as much in others.  My ticket last night cost £42, to watch Newcastle at WHL costs £71.  If the ticket prices at SJP were doubled, I wonder how many empty seats there would be then?

Dawson, you NEVER sell your away tickets unless yous are at man u, arsenal or any other London club, Cock swipe.

think that is bullshit. Infact I know it is bullshit. seventy one quid, where were you sitting?

Returned 1183 to be exact.  Having said that, there were still a few empties in east upper and west lower.  What Newcastle fans can never wrap their heads around is the fact that our tickets cost about half as much again for some matches,  twice as much in others.  My ticket last night cost £42, to watch Newcastle at WHL costs £71.  If the ticket prices at SJP were doubled, I wonder how many empty seats there would be then?

Actually tickets sold for match days cost a lot more than those bought on season tickets at SJP, so I think even we can get our heads round that although it's always nice to be patronised. Quite a sizeable proportion of matchday tickets are in excess of the fee you mention for all our league. Or at least they were.

You sit on a throne surrounded by lapdancers or something?

Guest Gemmill

Here lad, wrap your head around this:  Fuck right off.  It's all ifs and buts.  "But if you had more than one club in your city."  "But if you doubled the price of the tickets."  In the absence of either of these things happening, just accept the facts before you and stop whining on with your excuses like a big fucking tart.

:lol:

It's because Spurs use a Category pricing system, we're in Cat A and Boro are in Cat C.

£71 is fucking ridiculous like.

Well if you are willing to pay seventy-one quid to watch us play yous at white fart lane, why not about the same price for a day at Newcastle, if you do then why don't the mugs who go to tottenham games not, eh?

Guest Gemmill

Don't think our fans should be talking about support. From what I hear were set for a season low league attendance tonight.

I honestly couldn't give a shit.  I'll be there and that's all I personally can control.  I don't particularly want to go though so I can understand anyone that doesn't already have a ticket paid for deciding not to go. 

I'm not even interested in these attendance arguments but when you've got two Spurs-supporting arseholes - one who didn't even bother with the match last night, and one who comes on here telling us what we can and can't "wrap our heads round" wittering on about them, then I'll certainly respond. 

And to think people have been banned for having a go at this Jol character ffs.  Deserves everything he gets tbh.

It's because Spurs use a Category pricing system, we're in Cat A and Boro are in Cat C.

£71 is f***ing ridiculous like.

Incidentally, £71 is the most expensive ticket in the ground (according to their website & excluding corporate deals I would imagine) even for a Category A. Therefore MJ is paying £71 for the most expensive ticket by choice, given he must be buying tickets on a match by match basis. What a martyr eh? :lol:

Don't think our fans should be talking about support. From what I hear were set for a season low league attendance tonight.

Which will still be a big crowd by anyone's standards.

Guest Gemmill

Incidentally, £71 is the most expensive ticket in the ground (according to their website & excluding corporate deals I would imagine) even for a Category A. Therefore MJ is paying £71 for the most expensive ticket by choice, given he must be buying tickets on a match by match basis. What a martyr eh? :lol:

You'd think that as a renowned ITK, he'd have some idea that he's getting his eyes pulled out on a match by match basis.  :lol:

West Upper................ no lap dancers, no special treats etc  :winking:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_prices.html

Well if you are willing to pay seventy-one quid to watch us play yous at white fart lane, why not about the same price for a day at Newcastle, if you do then why don't the mugs who go to tottenham games not, eh?

Can't speak for others but I'll see 6-8 matches at SJP this season in addition to Spurs' visit as I have done for the past 30 years.  Not everyone can afford to travel to away matches if they want to see the home games and, as Paul Mosley said, £71 to watch newcastle play at WHL is f*cking ridiculous.

West Upper................ no lap dancers, no special treats etc  :winking:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_prices.html

Can't speak for others but I'll see 6-8 matches at SJP this season in addition to Spurs' visit as I have done for the past 30 years.  Not everyone can afford to travel to away matches if they want to see the home games and, as Paul Mosley said, £71 to watch newcastle play at WHL is f*cking ridiculous.

Buy the cheaper tickets then instead of the most expensive ones in the ground.

Guest Billy Whitehurst

£71 quid is a bit steep like, even for London salaries. Given that their ground is in a total and utter dump of an area , I'm not surprised they don't sell out.

Still, quite why their moron fans come on here to have a jibe at us not selling out, I do not know.

London mackems tbh.