Spurs Away Support

Disco

Guest kingdawson

Dawson, you NEVER sell your away tickets unless yous are at man u, arsenal or any other London club, Cock swipe.

think that is bullshit. Infact I know it is bullshit. seventy one quid, where were you sitting?

what the hell is wrong with you? You're quoting yourself and then informing us that what you just said is "bullshit". Learn to use the quote button you uneducated tearaway teen.

Dawson, you NEVER sell your away tickets unless yous are at man u, arsenal or any other London club, Cock swipe.

think that is bullshit. Infact I know it is bullshit. seventy one quid, where were you sitting?

what the hell is wrong with you? You're quoting yourself and then informing us that what you just said is "bullshit". Learn to use the quote button you uneducated tearaway teen.

Yeah, my bad.

Wanka.

sadly couldnt attend the game yesterday due to work commitments (and also making stevie look like a complete joke). So everyone on heres attended every single home game this season then?

Making me look a complete joke? You're a mong of Michael Carroll proportions pal. You abuse the toon for getting 48,000, yet one week later Boro end sold out and there's 2,000 empty seats in the Spurs end, in their best home form in 20 years. Honest mate just go away you're shit, and you're using up bandwidth on here.

Does lying just come naturally to you? Boro did not even nearly sell out there allocation you drunken hooligan. Quit lying its unhealthy.

Returned 1183 to be exact.  Having said that, there were still a few empties in east upper and west lower.  What Newcastle fans can never wrap their heads around is the fact that our tickets cost about half as much again for some matches,  twice as much in others.  My ticket last night cost £42, to watch Newcastle at WHL costs £71.  If the ticket prices at SJP were doubled, I wonder how many empty seats there would be then?

Conveniently the most expensive tickets in the ground.  The Sports Bar and Platinum here are over £50 regardless of the opposition.  Clubs like us don't have to categorise games.  The Boro game was Category C, £42 MOST expensive ticket in the ground, 80% of the tickets under £35, and you still have 2,000 empty seats, with some tickets £14 yes FOURTEEN.  You're a nothing club mate, the mackems are bigger than you, deal with it.  You have your arselickers on here, but you talk utter pish, and all of this in your best home run in years.

YSIFS

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_prices.html

I notice that we are a Category A game, see if we were to do this small time categorising thing, you'd be in Cat C without a doubt.

Don't think our fans should be talking about support. From what I hear were set for a season low league attendance tonight.

I honestly couldn't give a shit.  I'll be there and that's all I personally can control.  I don't particularly want to go though so I can understand anyone that doesn't already have a ticket paid for deciding not to go. 

I'm not even interested in these attendance arguments but when you've got two Spurs-supporting arseholes - one who didn't even bother with the match last night, and one who comes on here telling us what we can and can't "wrap our heads round" wittering on about them, then I'll certainly respond. 

And to think people have been banned for having a go at this Jol character ffs.  Deserves everything he gets tbh.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

sadly couldnt attend the game yesterday due to work commitments (and also making stevie look like a complete joke). So everyone on heres attended every single home game this season then?

Making me look a complete joke? You're a mong of Michael Carroll proportions pal. You abuse the toon for getting 48,000, yet one week later Boro end sold out and there's 2,000 empty seats in the Spurs end, in their best home form in 20 years. Honest mate just go away you're shit, and you're using up bandwidth on here.

Does lying just come naturally to you? Boro did not even nearly sell out there allocation you drunken hooligan. Quit lying its unhealthy.

Returned 1183 to be exact.  Having said that, there were still a few empties in east upper and west lower.  What Newcastle fans can never wrap their heads around is the fact that our tickets cost about half as much again for some matches,  twice as much in others.  My ticket last night cost £42, to watch Newcastle at WHL costs £71.  If the ticket prices at SJP were doubled, I wonder how many empty seats there would be then?

Conveniently the most expensive tickets in the ground.  The Sports Bar and Platinum here are over £50 regardless of the opposition.  Clubs like us don't have to categorise games.  The Boro game was Category C, £42 MOST expensive ticket in the ground, 80% of the tickets under £35, and you still have 2,000 empty seats, with some tickets £14 yes FOURTEEN.  You're a nothing club mate, the mackems are bigger than you, deal with it.  You have your arselickers on here, but you talk utter pish, and all of this in your best home run in years.

YSIFS

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_prices.html

I notice that we are a Category A game, see if we were to do this small time categorising thing, you'd be in Cat C without a doubt.

totally agree mate

Here lad, wrap your head around this:  Fuck right off.   It's all ifs and buts.  "But if you had more than one club in your city."  "But if you doubled the price of the tickets."  In the absence of either of these things happening, just accept the facts before you and stop whining on with your excuses like a big f***ing tart.

:thup: :thup:

Portsmouth away, New Year's Day

Applications are now being accepted from Season Ticket Holders for our New Year's Day clash against Portsmouth at Fratton Park.

Ticket prices: £28.00 Adult, £20.00 65+, £15.00 U16.

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Deadline to apply 08.12.06

Allocation 1,658

The latest installment highlighting what a truly magnificent support Tottenham Hotspur have.  Before anyone says "it's New Years Day", so F***!  We had more at Southend (pre-Keegan) on NYD 1992, I know that for a fact because I was there....oh aye and we lost 4-0.

Newcastle upon Tyne - Portsmouth 339.6 miles

London - Portsmouth 74.4 miles

I was at Portsmouth last year, bought a ticket off Rosstoon, who uses this board to verify it, it was at the height of Souness' shite football, and as I recall it was one of the most blunt toon attacking performances for many a year.  Despite how dire we had been, we sold our full allocation of 3,000 tickets, speaking to some Pompey mush he said he couldn't believe how we can take more than the London clubs who are just up the road despite us being shite.

There's a Man City pal of mine who often says yeah you sell out down London because of "Southern Mags".  Why don't these gobshites make up their minds, on one hand you people (particularly irrelevant Tottenham and Scouser fans) saying, only people from the NE support us, the next they're saying we have good southern support which is why we fill our allocations down there.

Either way contrast that 3,000 with this pathetic 1,600 allocation Spurs are taking, in a good run of form just 70 miles away.  You could probably do it in an hour by car.  That's not much more than us going to Boro.  Imagine Spurs bringing 5,000 to Sunderland on a Wednesday night in the League Cup, because we've just done the opposite down at Watford.  It doesn't matter what spin you put on it, Newcastle have a fantastic support, we get abused left right and centre off jealous wanks, from lesser clubs like Man City, Spurs, and Villa.  In closing my conclusion is Tottenham Hotspur will always be a nothing club.

Comparing Tottenham's support to our support, is like comparing, those pathetic gay Noonan brothers (Manchester's top gangsters  :lol:) to the KGB in it's peak.

Applications are now being accepted from Season Ticket Holders for our New Year's Day clash against Portsmouth at Fratton Park.

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Allocation 1,658

The latest installment highlighting what a truly magnificent support Tottenham Hotspur have.  Before anyone says "it's New Years Day", so F***!  We had more at Southend (pre-Keegan) on NYD 1992, I know that for a fact because I was there....oh aye and we lost 4-0.

I was at Portsmouth last year, bought a ticket off Rosstoon, who uses this board to verify it, it was at the height of Souness' shite football, and as I recall it was one of the most blunt toon attacking performances for many a year.  Despite how dire we had been, we sold our full allocation of 3,000 tickets, speaking to some Pompey mush he said he couldn't believe how we can take more than the London clubs who are just up the road despite us being shite.

There's a Man City pal of mine who often says yeah you sell out down London because of "Southern Mags".  Why don't these gobshites make up their minds, on one hand you people (particularly irrelevant Tottenham and Scouser fans) saying, only people from the NE support us, the next they're saying we have good southern support which is why we fill our allocations down there.

Either way contrast that 3,000 with this pathetic 1,600 allocation Spurs are taking, in a good run of form just 70 miles away.  You could probably do it in an hour by car.  That's not much more than us going to Boro.  Imagine Spurs bringing 5,000 to Sunderland on a Wednesday night in the League Cup, because we've just done the opposite down at Watford.  It doesn't matter what spin you put on it, Newcastle have a fantastic support, we get abused left right and centre off jealous wanks, from lesser clubs like Man City, Spurs, and Villa.  In closing my conclusion is Tottenham Hotspur will always be a nothing club.

Comparing Tottenham's support to our support, is like comparing, those pathetic gay Noonan brothers (Manchester's top gangsters  :lol:) to the KGB in it's peak.

The allocation of 1658 isn't what Spurs wanted, it was the maximum that Pompey offered due to police not being available after New Years Celebration shifts.  The same scenario has occurred with the Cup match at Cardiff, we haven't been offered what we wanted.  From the Cardiff City Official website:

Although the rules of The FA Cup competition entitle us to an allocation of 15% of the stadium capacity, it is not possible for Cardiff City to accommodate this without the Club having to completely reverse their usual plans for access, segregation and exit from the Stadium.

Understandably, for such a high profile match, stadium security plans quite rightly take priority and in the interests of safety and security for fans from both Clubs and given the match is live on television, we have agreed to follow Police advice.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the Noonan Brothers, as I have no knowledge of them whatsoever.  You obviously have a far more select circle of acquaintances than others.

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Allocation 1,658

The allocation of 1658 isn't what Spurs wanted, it was the maximum that Pompey offered due to police not being available after New Years Celebration shifts.   The same scenario has occurred with the Cup match at Cardiff, we haven't been offered what we wanted.  From the Cardiff City Official website:

Although the rules of The FA Cup competition entitle us to an allocation of 15% of the stadium capacity, it is not possible for Cardiff City to accommodate this without the Club having to completely reverse their usual plans for access, segregation and exit from the Stadium.

Understandably, for such a high profile match, stadium security plans quite rightly take priority and in the interests of safety and security for fans from both Clubs and given the match is live on television, we have agreed to follow Police advice.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the Noonan Brothers, as I have no knowledge of them whatsoever.  You obviously have a far more select circle of acquaintances than others.

PMSL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny then how Norwich and Wolves' took their full allocation of 3,000 at Fratton in 2003/2004 and 2004/2005 respectively at Nea Year (yes I know they were on a one season jolly up), the police not bother going on the piss the night before then?

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Allocation 1,658

The allocation of 1658 isn't what Spurs wanted, it was the maximum that Pompey offered due to police not being available after New Years Celebration shifts.   The same scenario has occurred with the Cup match at Cardiff, we haven't been offered what we wanted.  From the Cardiff City Official website:

Funny then how Norwich and Wolves' took their full allocation of 3,000 at Fratton in 2003/2004 and 2004/2005 respectively at Nea Year (yes I know they were on a one season jolly up), the police not bother going on the piss the night before then?

The allocation is what we are offered, not what we want or what others might have received in the past (assuming your figures are correct).  Pompey offered 1658 tickets, Spurs have taken the full allocation.  Not rocket science to work that out.

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Allocation 1,658

The allocation is what we are offered, not what we want or what others might have received in the past (assuming your figures are correct).  Pompey offered 1658 tickets, Spurs have taken the full allocation.  Not rocket science to work that out.

Tottenham are entitled to 3,000 tickets under FA regulations, therefore it is the obligation of the home club to offer 3,000 to the away team.  Norwich and Wolves were offered 3,000 and so were Spurs.  Squirm, squirm, squirm......

Waits for the Man City excuse as well... "Ricky Hatton fight on that night police resources strecthed.......blah blah fuckin blah....."

YOUR SUPPORT IS FUCKIN SHIT

Saturday, December 23 2006 Kick Off: 3:00pm

Please note: All applications have been successful.

Allocation: 2000

Now on general sale in person from the Park Lane Ticket Office or via fax or postal applications.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £32

Seniors (Over 65): £26

Juniors (Under 16): £17

It gets even better 2,000 tickets YES TWO THOUSAND, and they have to put the cunts on general sale  :lol: UNBELIEVABLE.  They'd have you believe their away support was as good as ours, Liverpool (who bring all 3,000 here 90% of the time), and Man Utd.

Loyalty Points 5

Voucher P

Allocation 1,658

Manchester City, City of Manchester Stadium

Sunday, December 17 2006 Kick Off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £27

Seniors (Over 65): £14

Juniors (Under 16): £14

Allocation: 1709 Season Ticket Holders: Voucher H.

It doesn't take a mathematical genious to see the numerical pattern that is occuring here, the technical term for it is shit away support of small club syndrome.

YSIFS

and then owwlld Rick 'e dahhn the trick, scored the best gowwwwwwwwl your ever sawwwwah, and nahhh in eyetie sevvun wiv Dyvid Pleats eeelevun, we're gonna it once mooooahh!!

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/C5B86EEF-CB35-4038-9FB6-BB7642DF964D/26743/Coventry_FACF_1987_L.jpg

Guest Rushian

Tottenham are entitled to 3,000 tickets under FA regulations, therefore it is the obligation of the home club to offer 3,000 to the away team.

I think you need to read up on the Premier League regulations.

7. Unless otherwise agreed by the Board or between the Clubs, each Home Club

shall make available to its Visiting Club:

7.1 3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the Home Club’s ground is less than

30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent. of its ground

capacity; and, whether or not that allocation is taken up,

7.2 tickets for a minimum of 10 per cent. of the Home Club’s disabled

spectator accommodation.

Tottenham are entitled to 3,000 tickets under FA regulations, therefore it is the obligation of the home club to offer 3,000 to the away team.

spectator accommodation.

In that case, they should still be getting around 2,000 for Pompey, and either 3,000 or 4,600 for Man City.

spectator accommodation.

That's all well and good Rushian, so why do Man Utd, Southampton and Newcastle get 3,000 tickets for that fixture?

SHOCK HORROR. Stevie lies yet again to try and prove a point. The compulsive lier strikes again.

Where did I lie school boy?  Point out my lies.

I've never been one to advocate banning cunts, but if this cunt kingdawson was funny I'd " :lol:", but he's not.  He doesn't know anything about football, and there has to come a time where people get banned, not necessarily for abuse, but for being a nobhead.

SHOCK HORROR. Stevie lies yet again to try and prove a point. The compulsive lier strikes again.

Where did I lie school boy?  Point out my lies.

I've never been one to advocate banning cunts, but if this cunt kingdawson was funny I'd " :lol:", but he's not.  He doesn't know anything about football, and there has to come a time where people get banned, not necessarily for abuse, but for being a nobhead.

:lol:

Kick the snotty nosed little gimp out.