Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

The forum should arrange a regular venue for non renewers to watch the match somewhere perhaps. Like a support group :lol:

:thup: was thinking that or some trips to Northern League could help with our withdrawal.

The forum should arrange a regular venue for non renewers to watch the match somewhere perhaps. Like a support group :lol:

:thup: was thinking that or some trips to Northern League could help with our withdrawal.

It would still have to be NUFC for me personally but I'd be up for something if others fancy it. Take it a game at a time and even alternate between a couple of venues who show the games.

After 8 years of gross mismanagement under that fat tit it'll take a lot more than a handful of signings (assuming we get a few more in) to get me to take the plunge and get another season ticket and considering I can't go to away games any more because of their ridiculous no general sale policy I won't be turning up for any home games either so it's the pub for me.

After 8 years of gross mismanagement under that fat tit it'll take a lot more than a handful of signings (assuming we get a few more in) to get me to take the plunge and get another season ticket and considering I can't go to away games any more because of their ridiculous no general sale policy I won't be turning up for any home games either so it's the pub for me.

This for me to, still feel good about my stand.

Do it. :thup: I think I'm going to head to Morpeth v Bishop Auckland on 8 August to kick the season off and then either Heaton Stannington or Whitley Bay the following week.

But yes, if anyone is arranging to meet to watch matches I'd potentially be interested.

Guest Roger Kint

No chance, that would involve sitting in the house with his missus.

Good point. Probably arranged to collect his

Mine just came, along with a keyring and a pin badge that looks like a penny.

The Pin Badge is bloody huge, hardly a pin badge!!

Mine came but my daughters didn't.

You'd think they'd send them in one envelope.

It's raining cash at NUFC these days man, no expense spared.