Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

i dont think they have released some non-renewed STs yet. mine is still shown as unavailable

i remember trying to get an extra for spurs on general sale around this time last season and there were nowhere near this many available in the gallowgate

Ah right yeah so it's 42k currently and probably be about 44k official attendance v Arsenal. Even if 5k boycott it will look fairly empty.

Fuck knows what the 38k or so in the ground for the Arsenal game are playing at like

So 42kish have already been sold?

:anguish:

This total will still include some ST holders that are indeed planning to boycott, as well as those that have actually chucked it but haven't had their seat updated on the website.

They've only just made the seat available that I cancelled weeks ago.

Aye, I make it 10380 seats on general sale currently for Arsenal.

Is that in total? Or are unsold season tickets added on top of that?

No idea, I've just counted up the blocks with seats on general sale for the Arsenal game, depends if they're not putting non-renewed ST's on general sale or not, I'd imagine they would.

The empty seats are spread right across the ground too, only the Gallowgate corner and the usual central areas of each stand are remotely full.

There are still a fair few available in the corner, over a hundred if you include the bit on the East Stand. Must be years since there was such availability in that section.

Guest covmag

A few weeks ago I predicted 45k as official attendance with around 40,000 in the ground .

I just even now get the feeling some of the fans on the edge are gonna cave in and go, I smell it.

Our fan base just can’t help themselves

Guest covmag

Anyone on here who didn't renew and seat still unavailable?

Mines available, I checked at the weekend mate

Guest covmag

I'll be utterly gutted if it's 42k + for the Arsenal game.

What did you do expect? It’s exactly what most thought, 10k shy  is brilliant man, the ground will look shite against a Watford , no disrespect to them.

The fan base doesn’t have the will power to hurt this cunt man.

I'll be utterly gutted if it's 42k + for the Arsenal game.

What did you do expect? It’s exactly what most thought, 10k shy  is brilliant man, the ground will look shite against a Watford , no disrespect to them.

The fan base doesn’t have the will power to hurt this cunt man.

I was expecting below 40k. But the reaction to Joelinton signing on twitter has worried me.

40k there would be a decent start IMO.

A good hammering would be a canny result too. It would hopefully encourage more to carry on boycotting. Watford is the next home game after Arsenal.

Going off the general feeling around here away from the 'net, I'd be surprised if the gate is lower then 45k sadly.

The cunt is on TV man  :weep: for the wives and girlfriends haters just do an all dayer round the boozers ffs

Guest chopey

Going off the general feeling around here away from the 'net, I'd be surprised if the gate is lower then 45k sadly.

The cunt is on TV man  :weep: for the wives and girlfriends haters just do an all dayer round the boozers ffs

I think well below 40000 for Arsenal, a lot of East Stand long termers have bought their ticket but will not attend this season.

The c*** is on TV man  :weep: for the wives and girlfriends haters just do an all dayer round the boozers ffs

I think well below 40000 for Arsenal, a lot of East Stand long termers have bought their ticket but will not attend this season.

How do you know that?

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if it’s a full house, I can see attendances dropping significantly for a few games, especially when Bruce Ball wears off and we are at the bottom getting hammered every week by lets say, the end of August!

If fans had any self respect and a spine, they’d turn up to trash the place, not to willingly sit there and watch/support this shit stain of a so-called football club.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m seriously thinking of taking my two boys to watch Arsenal in the away end, the 5 year old likes Arsenal anyway as his uncle supports them and some of his fave players are Ozil, Ramsey and PEA. I’ve just bought him their new away kit as yellow is his fave colour and he asked for it. He’s already found YouTube clips of Henry, Berkgamp et al and last season when I took him to watch NUFC vs Arsenal at St. James’ Park he was cheering their goals/their play :lol:

As a Geordie, I wouldn’t feel bad or anything standing there in the away end cheering on Arsenal to beat Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct FC.

I would feel bad, however, that I’d be selfishly using my kids as some kind of revenge act/two fingers up to satisfy my own form of protest towards the owner and his club.

What would possess anyone to buy a ticket if you didn't already have one. Full on Self Harmers at this club. Loads of them will be buzzing at signing at £40 million player without ever seeing him play or signing some other young players without a joined up plan.