Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

So I had a look at the Arsenal ticket sales again

Ignoring the corporate boxes (As i dont know for sure what has been sold) the capacity is 50,936 of which 9,543 tickets are available. This figure include the Arsenal section being sold out (3177 seats)

Ignoring the corporate boxes (As i dont know for sure what has been sold) the capacity is 50,936 of which 9,543 tickets are available. This figure include the Arsenal section being sold out (3177 seats)

tenor.gif?itemid=10873928

Gone up by 138 seats then.

I think they are having real trouble with other stuff as well.

We got an email at work saying that if we helped out by being one of those guides to show people where to go, then we would get free tickets to the match. We have never had that email before, so I think they are even struggling with matchday staff.

Gone up by 138 seats then.

Nah, ive included more blocks now than I did at the start. Previously I was only counting those that were available to the public (for some reason some blocks in East and Leazes are unavailable despite having tickets sold)

Guest covmag

Thanks for the ticket up dates, fascinating stuff, I like it.

There is no groundswell of support,the feeling I get is as expected,pleased overall as I genuinely think the crowd will look shit against Arsenal. No one seriously thought it would be mass boycotting of SJP , keep the news on seats coming it will be interesting to see the final total.Free ticket mags

where are you getting such detailed data btw?

It's freely available on the online ticketing plan. However it's not particularly accurate. There are several sections of standard seating which have never been placed on sale but are showing up as being sold simply becasue they have never been made available. There's 1k seats in Leazes Level 4 which have never gone on sale for example. As things stand, unless they are given away they will remain empty but the ticketing site shows them as being sold. The true availability for Arsenal is well in excess of 11k.

Got mine (for a team in League 2). They may be crap but at least they have a go.

Who's that then? Just curious.

Colchester United, a small team in Essex.

Fair play. I was at a friendly at Mansfield last week, (trying to do the 92). I was so jealous of  the 2000 or so fans they had. All proudly decked out in club gear, polo shirts etc. Manager posing for selfies with young fans. Supporters liaison people  wandering the stand. It was clear the club appreciated  it's support. Most of all,  those fans could get behind their team with a clear conscience, knowing the people at the top wanted what they wanted. For the club to be the best it can be.

I just want something real. Newcastle is not the same club anymore and I'll not be back until Ashley's gone.

Oh and 7376 tickets have been sold for St Etienne

Loving this.

Once again the true number is far less than this. Check the seating plan and even the areas that always sell out first for these fixtures (Central East Stand) are showing as almost empty yet loads of seats have been removed from sale in the less popular wing sections. These seats haven't been sold, simply taken off sale to look like they are and they've done similar in parts of the Leazes.

Less than 3k sold for Saturday so far.

Oh and 7376 tickets have been sold for St Etienne

Loving this.

Once again the true number is far less than this. Check the seating plan and even the areas that always sell out first for these fixtures (Central East Stand) are showing as almost empty yet loads of seats have been removed from sale in the less popular wing sections. These seats haven't been sold, simply taken off sale to look like they are and they've done similar in parts of the Leazes.

Less than 3k sold for Saturday so far.

Really? Hope you are right.

Guest covmag

A few defeats and the leaflets should be out, a few wins and you are wasting your times, the ground will soon be full.

How do people get these detailed numbers BTW?

Im able to pull out the source code for the ticketing portal for each event and the season tickets sales. Those pages tell you how many tickets are available for each block and also the capacity for each block. It’s not possible for them to hide/remove this data as it generates the graphical interface used to select exact seats. Over half of the blocks in the stadium are ‘blocked’ for various reasons which is why there can be some confusion over exact figures