The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

@GFN_France: Tonight, the viewers can hear everything the referee is saying thanks to French television's on board microphone. Groundbreaking. #CdL

Must be a new thing

Might tune just to hear this  :lol:

For some reason it's gone off man. Annoying. I thought it was a good touch eve though I couldn't understand most of it

Aye seems it, not sure it would work in footy with all the disrespect towards refs though. Imagine the comments picked up. I mean even refs this season have been accused of disrespecting the players  :lol:

Didn't English football trial this years ago, i seem to remember Tony Adams calling Dermot Gallagher a cheat.

@GFN_France: Tonight, the viewers can hear everything the referee is saying thanks to French television's on board microphone. Groundbreaking. #CdL

Must be a new thing

Might tune just to hear this  :lol:

For some reason it's gone off man. Annoying. I thought it was a good touch eve though I couldn't understand most of it

Aye seems it, not sure it would work in footy with all the disrespect towards refs though. Imagine the comments picked up. I mean even refs this season have been accused of disrespecting the players  :lol:

Didn't English football trial this years ago, i seem to remember Tony Adams calling Dermot Gallagher a cheat.

Edit, Elleray.

Glad Mourinho's smug smile has been firmly knocked off his face. Shame that the benefactors will be Carragher etc, and I agree that this will be the outright worst season I can remember if the mackems don't go down. Even if they stay up, this might still take it.

Carragher will be gutted. All those years playing for them and they win the title right after he leaves?

Maxwell must have the best trophy haul of any average player ever

He's not average though.

He is given his trophy collection, very lucky.

Lucky? He's chosen his path. He's pretty average I agree when you compare with the best LBs, but lucky? There's a reason to why he played for Inter, Barcelona, PSG and Ajax in Europe.

He's not average though.

Lucky? He's chosen his path. He's pretty average I agree when you compare with the best LBs, but lucky? There's a reason to why he played for Inter, Barcelona, PSG and Ajax in Europe.

We'll say clever then :lol:

He's not average though.

Better, because at the end of they day he signed for Barcelona to sit on the bench, so was clever of him as he won titles. Actually done very well this season, probably having his best season in many many years and might be rewarded with a World Cup apperance. But Sewelly is spot on when calling him a forgettable player. When he retires very few people will lift an eye :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

He's not average though.

Better, because at the end of they day he signed for Barcelona to sit on the bench, so was clever of him as he won titles. Actually done very well this season, probably having his best season in many many years and might be rewarded with a World Cup apperance. But Sewelly is spot on when calling him a forgettable player. When he retires very few people will lift an eye :lol:

He played 89 games in three years for Barça, and he had word-cup finalist-cancer-survivor-role model-greatest teammate Abidal in front of him, I think you're a little bit harsh on him.

He's not average though.

He played 89 games in three years for Barça, and he had word-cup finalist-cancer-survivor-role model-greatest teammate Abidal in front of him, I think you're a little bit harsh on him.

How am I being harsh? You're only agreeing with me with your post. He obviously knew he would get time, but he still went there knowing he'd be 2nd choice. I'm not being harsh at all. I like Maxwell, he seems like a gentleman on the pitch and is a very decent left-back. I just agree with Sewelly that he is going to be one of those forgettable players even after the amount of titles he's won.

Ramires is such a prick like.

Horrible elbow, although he only did what most of us has asked of players in the last couple of years. Seb Larsson deserves everything bad that happens to him. :thup:

Has been having a pretty mean streak this year. Always been quite rash and hard player in terms of stuff, but this year he's doing bad stuff and escaping it a bit like Cabaye for us.

Hard? He's a f***ing coward.

Can't disagree with that considering the stuff he's done this season, but under other managers he was never a cowardly player. Under Mourinho he's already picked up two reds, dived for a penalty and now elbowed someone. If you're going to tell me he's done this before then I'll gladly accept evidence.

Guest palnese

Can't disagree with that considering the stuff he's done this season, but under other managers he was never a cowardly player. Under Mourinho he's already picked up two reds, dived for a penalty and now elbowed someone. If you're going to tell me he's done this before then I'll gladly accept evidence.

I don't give a fuck :lol:

I don't give a f*** :lol:

It's cause you can never back up your statements.