The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

he's not good enough  :lol: :lol:  I don't like sherwood but it's nice to hear a bit of honesty now and then.

He's right as well. Don't know why some rate the guy. Sandro is as average as they come.

Most Spurs fans I know really rate Sandro. He has always impressed me when I have seen him to be honest.

Whenever I've seen him for Brazil he's been nothing more than average DM. He's a decent player, but he's nowhere near a player to start for a team that wants to challenge for the CL.

Guest bimpy474

Wait, we started Cisse on the wing? :mackems:

Got injured in the right back position...I think  :lol:

Is it beyond Pardew to maybe pick a right midfielder from the U21's such as Aarons, or would putting square pegs in square holes be beyond the wankbucket. Tbh not sure why i'm asking you, seeing as you've been defending that shit for the last year.

Hard? He's a f***ing coward.

Can't disagree with that considering the stuff he's done this season, but under other managers he was never a cowardly player. Under Mourinho he's already picked up two reds, dived for a penalty and now elbowed someone. If you're going to tell me he's done this before then I'll gladly accept evidence.

You can never disagrer with The Butcher of Ålgård, man. Especially on hardness. You go, Butcher of Ålgård.

Is it beyond Pardew to maybe pick a right midfielder from the U21's such as Aarons, or would putting square pegs in square holes be beyond the wankbucket. Tbh not sure why i'm asking you, seeing as you've been defending that s*** for the last year.

I don't think Aarons is ready personally, not that we've got anything to lose, like. Even though i'm sick of the sight of gouff on a football pitch, when he was playing well, he was always first off, now hes playing dogshit, he gets the full the match.

Guest bimpy474

Is it beyond Pardew to maybe pick a right midfielder from the U21's such as Aarons, or would putting square pegs in square holes be beyond the wankbucket. Tbh not sure why i'm asking you, seeing as you've been defending that s*** for the last year.

I don't think Aarons is ready personally, not that we've got anything to lose, like. Even though i'm sick of the sight of gouff on a football pitch, when he was playing well, he was always first off, now hes playing dogshit, he gets the full the match.

Nothing to lose is exactly right, we're dogshit now and it's beyond all logic that Pardew isn't trying other youngsters, ready or not sometimes one just adjusts and fits.