Guest bimpy474

Probably.

We simply lack a goalscorer.

We bought one, then he got injured.

We loaned one, then he got injured.

We loaned another, then....

And now we're playing Steven Naismith.

Aye, proper CF and you'd win this.

Everton are an attacking side that are quite good defensively, through being organised, calm and well drilled.

Newcastle, a defensive side, who are poor at the back, rash and badly organised.

Pardew what a guy :lol:

Martinez isn't an upgrade on Pardew remember.

Guest bimpy474

Everton are an attacking side that are quite good defensively, through being organised, calm and well drilled.

Newcastle, a defensive side, who are poor at the back, rash and badly organised.

Pardew what a guy :lol:

Martinez isn't an upgrade on Pardew remember.

Oh yeah, although i'm beginning to doubt that might be true.

Don't think piennars been that good

Pienaar reminds me of Cahill in terms of his position at the club. Used to be really good and incredibly useful for us, but increasingly can't do it. Still has some good games but not enough to suggest he'll be a big player for us anymore. Remember getting shot down by all and sundry on Everton forums for suggesting we should've got rid of Cahill a good couple of years before we actually did. He was a mint servant for us but his time was coming to an end and if we were to progress, we'd have to improve upon him. Pienaar, while a different player footballing-wise, is slowly going in that direction. Not gonna give up on him just yet and I expect him to contribute between now and the end of the season but he's just not on the same level he was previously.

Guest bimpy474

I suspect Everton might be trying to win this.

They are waiting for the 70 minute as you can't try and compete with science until 70 mins have passed

Oi. Joeyt has spoken  :angry: