The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Beyond me how people can just sit and watch Benzema up front for one of the best teams in the world and accept it without question. They are renowned for signing world class players for huge money yet still find themselves with just a good striker in one of the most important positions.

Beyond me how people can just sit and watch Benzema up front for one of the best teams in the world and accept it without question. They are renowned for signing world class players for huge money yet still find themselves with just a good striker in one of the most important positions.

Ronaldo and Bale have scored 57 goals in 72 appearances. That tends to help.

Getting other stats to prove his? Something Pardew will do that. Benzema is not good enough for a side of this stature.

Benzema has scored 23 in 40 too. You'd think he was some scrub the way Brett goes on.

When you have people like Ronaldo and Bale at the sides, having a player like Benzema who's able to drop a bit deep and move the ball intelligently and create space is more useful than another all out striker that will score 1000 more goals, particularly when they don't play with a natural #10 anymore after selling Özil and Isco not featuring much.

He's a good striker. I've never moved away from that, look at Higuain for Napoli. He's a good player and will get goals but they aren't the world class strikers a team that wants to win everything.

I find it hard to take Sewelly's foreign opinions on board. Sewelly tried to argue with me that Robben wouldn't last under Pep and he'd be sold last summer, that worked out well didn't it sewelly? :lol:

He's a good striker. I've never moved away from that, look at Higuain for Napoli. He's a good player and will get goals but they aren't the world class strikers a team that wants to win everything.

I find it hard to take Sewelly's foreign opinions on board. Sewelly tried to argue with me that Robben wouldn't last under Pep and he'd be sold last summer, that worked out well didn't it sewelly? :lol:

I can't take anything you say on board because you're a clueless Pardew kissarse.

Guest bimpy474

I can't take anything you say on board because you're a clueless Pardew kissarse.

Anyone who rates Pardew is seriously fucked in the head, they really should visit a doctor or find another sport tbh.

:lol: :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Sewelly doesn't rate Robben and thought he wouldn't make it under Pep because of 'work rate'

Ahhh it's lovely watching Madrid run riot. Bittersweet though as I love Rayo's attacking mentality.

But..........but.........but......... :pardsgrin:.......but.........ffs.

Can't believe Brett's got the sheer audacity to have a pop at anyone on this board over their opinions of individual players/managers. That's fucking staggering given his previous. :lol: