The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

He would be an improvement, but that's not saying much at all. I saw 4 CMs in that game that would improve our shithouse midfield.

Who's better than tiote/Anita who played tonight?

I was never a big fan of him when he was here and I've gone on record saying Cabaye replacing him was one of the best things to happen to us in the last decade, but Kevin Nolan walks into our CM, man. As a leader, as a goalscorer, as a general presence in the box.

Fucking hate saying it, but that's how fucking abysmal our CM is. There's no threat or creativity from that area of the field whatsoever.

It's absolutely amazing that some on here don't rate Carroll above Shola, like.

Put the ball in the right area for him and he's unstoppable.

There you go making up things again

Again? What you on about?

:thup:

Again? What you on about?

Is it not you who has repeatedly said that people on this forum have said that HBA is better than Rooney without providing any evidence when questioned?

Quality. Wrongly accused of pretention by posters pretending to be Newcastle fans. I'm gutted.

Posters pretending to be Newcastle fans :lol: so childish. If you don't want to be questioned on your comments then don't make them

Quality. Wrongly accused of pretention by posters pretending to be Newcastle fans. I'm gutted.

:lol: I'm glad I don't take you seriously. What a load of shit you provide at times man.

Posters pretending to be Newcastle fans :lol: so childish. If you don't want to be questioned on your comments then don't make them

This was something said 6 weeks ago. :lol: If you think I'm gonna have a go at individual posters so you can have a giggle, you're wrong.

We are better than both them sides so not picking a player or two from the game makes no difference. One is getting relegated and the other is bottom half and they are there for a reason. Somehow we turn every match into a chance to slag off our own club.

We are better than both them sides so not picking a player or two from the game makes no difference. One is getting relegated and the other is bottom half and they are there for a reason. Somehow we turn every match into a chance to slag off our own club.

Restless supporters are restless just like troll posters are trolls.