The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

As many European Cups in their history as we have domestic cups in ours. :lol:

Different stratosphere.

And "La Decima" is so much sexier than The Tenth.

That's absolutely depressing :lol:

I don't know how many times Newcastle have been in the European Cup/Champs League, but they've probably won it more times than we've participated in it right?

Nottingham Forest have won as many European Cups as what we've competed in as a club. :yao:

Guest palnese

Different stratosphere.

I don't know how many times Newcastle have been in the European Cup/Champs League, but they've probably won it more times than we've participated in it right?

Nottingham Forest have won as many European Cups as what we've competed in as a club. :yao:

Maybe we're not as big as we think we are?

Different stratosphere.

I'm so depressed at this shit. It's been what, 12 years since we were in the CL?

Ronaldo now trying to steal some shine. After hiding all game. Really inappropriate.

Disgusting.

Simeone's been brilliant this year but playing Costa cost them the win imo.

Even though he's played only 9 minutes and Atletico where minutes from winning it? Okay, buddy. :lol:

Yes. They lost because they ran out of legs. 1 more pair of fresh legs could've won the game for them. At 75 minutes their legs had totally gone.

Don't think that would've mattered, the team that scores the goal to tie it into extra time always have more energy.

I'll let you two experts argue it out. 

Experts. :yao:

Nah I'd love to hear your insight into this, Modric is such an overrated player and you're the only one that sees it so you must be the expert. Somethings in football just isn't subjective. You can't just spout shit and expect it to be taken lightly :lol:

For a supposedly creative player, what did he create tonight? He had the ball countless times but hardly did anything productive.

How many goals does he get as well, btw?

Great technique and lovely passing but doesn't produce enough cutting edge moments.

Different stratosphere.

I'm so depressed at this shit. It's been what, 12 years since we were in the CL?

I don't even watch CL matches other than the finals. It's just depressing to think that we're "playing" the same sport.

With some fresh legs Atletico may have scored on the counter at 1-0. Or provide some real fret to relieve pressure.

Ancelotti brought on Isco and Marcelo (and Carvahal) in the league earlier in the season to change the game and earn a point as Atleti tired. I'm surprised Simeone would waste a substitution knowing Madrid have options off the bench.

Perhaps he thought there was only 2 decent moves on his bench regardless.

Ronaldo now trying to steal some shine. After hiding all game. Really inappropriate.

Disgusting.

Even though he's played only 9 minutes and Atletico where minutes from winning it? Okay, buddy. :lol:

Yes. They lost because they ran out of legs. 1 more pair of fresh legs could've won the game for them. At 75 minutes their legs had totally gone.

Don't think that would've mattered, the team that scores the goal to tie it into extra time always have more energy.

Nah I'd love to hear your insight into this, Modric is such an overrated player and you're the only one that sees it so you must be the expert. Somethings in football just isn't subjective. You can't just spout s*** and expect it to be taken lightly :lol:

For a supposedly creative player, what did he create tonight? He had the ball countless times but hardly did anything productive.

Great technique and lovely passing but doesn't produce enough cutting edge moments.

That is all. :lol:

Disgusting.

Nah I'd love to hear your insight into this, Modric is such an overrated player and you're the only one that sees it so you must be the expert. Somethings in football just isn't subjective. You can't just spout s*** and expect it to be taken lightly :lol:

A creative player that doesn't contribute enough in creating or scoring chances yet you think he's world class. :yao:

Go back to your Playstation. :lol:

Chiles: "There's nothing wrong with a bit of man love in the circumstances."

It's never wrong you fucking potato.

No way he said that?  A lot needs to be made of this, get the fucker off our television once and for all.

Different stratosphere.

Still the only club ever to have lost their first 3 games in the group stage and still progress  :memeyeah:

I think anyway :lol:

Disgusting.

A creative player that doesn't contribute enough in creating or scoring chances yet you think he's world class. :yao:

Modric plays a different role than he did with Tottenham and does with Croatia. He doesn't play as a 10 anymore but effectively plays box to box just as the other two in Real's midfield. Modric is the kind of player that dictates tempo, spreads play and stretches defenses all the while doing an insane amount of closing down when off the ball. It would be unfair to judge Modric only on an assist or goals basis as Real Madrid doesn't really have to rely on him for those with the likes of Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema in the team. He does so much more and is an invaluable asset of this Real team. That's not really even up for debate.

Disgusting.

Modric plays a different role than he did with Tottenham and does with Croatia. He doesn't play as a 10 anymore but effectively plays box to box just as the other two in Real's midfield. Modric is the kind of player that dictates tempo, spreads play and stretches defenses all the while doing an insane amount of closing down when off the ball. It would be unfair to judge Modric only on an assist or goals basis as Real Madrid doesn't really have to rely on him for those with the likes of Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema in the team. He does so much more and is an invaluable asset of this Real team. That's not really even up for debate.

I realise that he's that kind of player. Just don't agree that he's world class. For someone that was bought for around £30m I expect better.

Disgusting.

I realise that he's that kind of player. Just don't agree that he's world class. For someone that was bought for around £30m I expect better.

What's world class in your opinion then? I was just disagreeing that he's the most overrated player in the world. I don't think he's the best in the World but he's definitely a top 10 in his position in my opionion.

Just seen what Varane did. Poor form. Things like that deserves a beating. There's absolutely no point in doing that, say what you want about handballing and winning at all costs, but there's nothing worse than rubbing things in the face of the losing team.