The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the fucking pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

You expect owt else from that horrible cheat?

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the f***ing pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

16 years ago. Let it go guys. :lol:

Did he kick it hard?...

Not at all. :lol: He passed it his way.

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

:lol: Why you always feel the need to get petty is beyond me.  I'm saying I honestly don't even see why kicking a loose football towards him was a bad thing to do.  I like Simeone, he's done a great job there but I've no idea why he lost his shit at that.  Applauding your team then going apeshit because a ball approaches you is not normal.

Did he kick it hard?...

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Polic. Fucking get over it. :lol:

:lol: I know, I still cry for David Beckham once a day.  People were making effigies of him and doing nasty things to them FFS, and it was all that bad lad Simeone's fault.

:facepalm: :anguish:

I'd forgotten they were even the same person, if that counts for anything.

:lol: Don't lie Yorkie. I know you've had other things to think about lately, but don't lie. You still cry yourself to sleep every night thinking of that very handsome man David or whatever his name was getting cheated by Diego Simeone.

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the f***ing pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

I'm over it now, like. He's still a cheat.

Did he kick it hard?...

:lol: Why you always feel the need to get petty is beyond me.  I'm saying I honestly don't even see why kicking a loose football towards him was a bad thing to do.  I like Simeone, he's done a great job there but I've no idea why he lost his s*** at that.  Applauding your team then going apeshit because a ball approaches you is not normal.

:clap:

I'm the one being petty. You're the one posting smilies and ''Ok, that's it?''. Off I go. Good night 'polic.

Should probably have smilied it ;) He's a crazy man, just like Klopp. I think it's refreshing to have them in the game tbh. I know you don't like them, but I do they provide something more entertaining than the maniac himself Mourinho.

:laugh:

Felipao, I'm making an educated guess here, so I apologise to everyone if I'm wrong... but I reckon there's a pretty huge chunk of this forum that doesn't even care half as much about England as you do about Brazil. You should remember this sometimes.

Did he kick it hard?...

:lol: Why you always feel the need to get petty is beyond me.  I'm saying I honestly don't even see why kicking a loose football towards him was a bad thing to do.  I like Simeone, he's done a great job there but I've no idea why he lost his s*** at that.  Applauding your team then going apeshit because a ball approaches you is not normal.

I'm the one being petty. You're the one posting smilies and ''Ok, that's it?''. Off I go. Good night 'polic.

You gave me a shite explanation, I said "Is that it?"  Not sure what the problem is.

Did he kick it hard?...

You gave me a s**** explanation, I said "Is that it?"  Not sure what the problem is.

s*** explanation, I think it's your brain that is unable to critically analyse situations rather than my explanation. :thup:

:laugh:

Felipao, I'm making an educated guess here, so I apologise to everyone if I'm wrong... but I reckon there's a pretty huge chunk of this forum that doesn't even care half as much about England as you do about Brazil. You should remember this sometimes.

So you missed the 1998 joke and thought I was being serious. :thup:

Did he kick it hard?...

You gave me a s**** explanation, I said "Is that it?"  Not sure what the problem is.

s*** explanation, I think it's your brain that is unable to critically analyse situations rather than my explanation. :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's kicked a ball towards the bench man, I've heard nowt beyond that from you.

Should probably have smilied it ;) He's a crazy man, just like Klopp. I think it's refreshing to have them in the game tbh. I know you don't like them, but I do they provide something more entertaining than the maniac himself Mourinho.

It's funny you should say that because Mourinho was the first person that came to my mind, making it all about him when accepting defeat would have been appropriate.

Either way, I was glad Atletico beat Barca to the title last week but the right man and the right side won tonight.

I'm not sure about right, but the best definitely did in terms of their performance in the CL this season. Real have been spectacular in the CL, really turned up when they've had to the most.