The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Did he kick it hard?...

Not at all. :lol: He passed it his way.

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

:lol: Why you always feel the need to get petty is beyond me.  I'm saying I honestly don't even see why kicking a loose football towards him was a bad thing to do.  I like Simeone, he's done a great job there but I've no idea why he lost his s*** at that.  Applauding your team then going apeshit because a ball approaches you is not normal.

:clap:

I'm the one being petty. You're the one posting smilies and ''Ok, that's it?''. Off I go. Good night 'polic.

You gave me a s**** explanation, I said "Is that it?"  Not sure what the problem is.

s*** explanation, I think it's your brain that is unable to critically analyse situations rather than my explanation. :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's kicked a ball towards the bench man, I've heard nowt beyond that from you.

Look, read again, if it wasn't to provoke a reaction why didn't he just play the ball out if it was just harmless? Why did he actually aim it at Simeone? Do you think Simeone would have reacted similarly had the ball been passed out like any other player most likely would've done? Genuine question. Or do you think his aim with the pass wasn't to get a reaction?

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the f***ing pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

You expect owt else from that horrible cheat?

16 years ago. Let it go guys. :lol:

I'm over it now, like. He's still a cheat.

Should probably have smilied it ;) He's a crazy man, just like Klopp. I think it's refreshing to have them in the game tbh. I know you don't like them, but I do they provide something more entertaining than the maniac himself Mourinho.

It's funny you should say that because Mourinho was the first person that came to my mind, making it all about him when accepting defeat would have been appropriate.

Accepting defeat? He was applauding his fans and player and even Reals bench while losing 3-1. While he's doing everything one can ask for in terms of fair play, a defender of the team he's actually applauding comes and sends a pass right at him instead of just playing it out. Anyways, this is getting way to long drawn, let's put an end to it here, we'll agree to disagree. I think it was a horrible gesture from Varane.

Did he kick it hard?...

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

:lol: Why you always feel the need to get petty is beyond me.  I'm saying I honestly don't even see why kicking a loose football towards him was a bad thing to do.  I like Simeone, he's done a great job there but I've no idea why he lost his s*** at that.  Applauding your team then going apeshit because a ball approaches you is not normal.

I'm the one being petty. You're the one posting smilies and ''Ok, that's it?''. Off I go. Good night 'polic.

You gave me a s**** explanation, I said "Is that it?"  Not sure what the problem is.

s*** explanation, I think it's your brain that is unable to critically analyse situations rather than my explanation. :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's kicked a ball towards the bench man, I've heard nowt beyond that from you.

Look, read again, if it wasn't to provoke a reaction why didn't he just play the ball out if it was just harmless? Why did he actually aim it at Simeone? Do you think Simeone would have reacted similarly had the ball been passed out like any other player most likely would've done? Genuine question. Or do you think his aim with the pass wasn't to get a reaction?

I just don't understand it, sorry.  Even if it was designed to get a reaction then I don't see what the Real player was thinking or how it possibly worked, other than if the manager was an absolute mentalist.  "Oh look, a ball, gonna go apeshit".  Just doesn't make sense on any level.  Think of how a manager with class would have dealt with that situation.  Most of them probably wouldn't even notice.  Not saying Simeone is entirely classless based on one incident like, but it's a bizarre reaction.

Did he kick it hard?...

I just don't understand it, sorry.  Even if it was designed to get a reaction then I don't see what the Real player was thinking or how it possibly worked, other than if the manager was an absolute mentalist.  "Oh look, a ball, gonna go apeshit".  Just doesn't make sense on any level.  Think of how a manager with class would have dealt with that situation.  Most of them probably wouldn't even notice.  Not saying Simeone is entirely classless based on one incident like, but it's a bizarre reaction.

The commentary over here implied that he might have said something as well. Di Maria was getting pissed off and then Simeone said something and the commentators said that Di Maria looked upset at his team mate or something.

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the f***ing pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

You expect owt else from that horrible cheat?

16 years ago. Let it go guys. :lol:

I'm over it now, like. He's still a cheat.

Should probably have smilied it ;) He's a crazy man, just like Klopp. I think it's refreshing to have them in the game tbh. I know you don't like them, but I do they provide something more entertaining than the maniac himself Mourinho.

It's funny you should say that because Mourinho was the first person that came to my mind, making it all about him when accepting defeat would have been appropriate.

Accepting defeat? He was applauding his fans and player and even Reals bench while losing 3-1. While he's doing everything one can ask for in terms of fair play, a defender of the team he's actually applauding comes and sends a pass right at him instead of just playing it out. Anyways, this is getting way to long drawn, let's put an end to it here, we'll agree to disagree. I think it was a horrible gesture from Varane.

OH NO! 

Aye, it's been a barrel of laughs, in a bit. :lol:

Did he kick it hard?...

The commentary over here implied that he might have said something as well. Di Maria was getting pissed off and then Simeone said something and the commentators said that Di Maria looked upset at his team mate or something.

:thup: If there's more to it then it might be more understandable, if not really acceptable.

Did he kick it hard?...

The commentary over here implied that he might have said something as well. Di Maria was getting p*ssed off and then Simeone said something and the commentators said that Di Maria looked upset at his team mate or something.

Plenty of Real players clearly looked disappointed with Varane, most players saw what he did. I think there were images of Casillas, Bale and Marcelo doing signs telling him to be a bit smarter and cooler. They had just scored 4-1, there was no need. Just like there was no need for our shitehouse of a manager to head-shove Meyler.

Either way, I was glad Atletico beat Barca to the title last week but the right man and the right side won tonight.

they did like aye, atletico's limited resources caught up with them massively in the last week and there should be no doubt that on the night real were the deserved winners tbh

di maria was quality, argentina should really do very well in the WC with the talent they have

FIFA should put out a pamphlet to every club playing Atletico next season. No passing anywhere near or in the direction of Simeone. Infact, let's put up a bulletproof shell around his dugout, just in case old Chodo overreacts.

Forget about reckless tackles, shirt pulling and intentional handball, what has to be stopped at all costs is kicking loose balls at perfectly normal speed towards the dugouts.

Either way, I was glad Atletico beat Barca to the title last week but the right man and the right side won tonight.

they did like aye, atletico's limited resources caught up with them massively in the last week and there should be no doubt that on the night real were the deserved winners tbh

di maria was quality, argentina should really do very well in the WC with the talent they have

I agree. I reckon Argentina will walk this World Cup. Clearly the best side in it.

I agree. I reckon Argentina will walk this World Cup. Clearly the best side in it.

Germans will be close imo. What's the Argie defence like these days? That'd be my worry over them but really they should just outscore everyone.

Germans will be close imo. What's the Argie defence like these days? That'd be my worry over them but really they should just outscore everyone.

Sounds like Mexico 86. Put Lionel Messi in the Maradona role.

Sounds like Mexico 86. Put Lionel Messi in the Maradona role.

Argies would be mental not to just go for it like, if they fuck about trying to Pardew their way through games it'll be insane.