Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Imo we dont, we simply wont be finishing 6th (Europa place). Just my take on it tbf.

How much is the difference between finishing 9th this year and 8th or even 7th moneywise under the new deal? Am sure the club would massively disagree with you on nothing to play for.

Guest bimpy474

Imo we dont, we simply wont be finishing 6th (Europa place). Just my take on it tbf.

How much is the difference between finishing 9th this year and 8th or even 7th moneywise under the new deal? Am sure the club would massively disagree with you on nothing to play for.

Not sure the club care tbh, if that was the case we would have signed players and had a good go for the top 5 or 6 in the winter window. They simply dont see it like a fan does.

Fucking Cisse, what a fucking waste of time.

Would you rather we played Shola? It probably the best team we could have hoped for tbh.

With nothing to really play for, why not give Armstrong a go. We're playing the worst team in the league and having nothing to lose, if anything it's a perfect time to try him.

Nothing to play for?

By all means bring him on at some stage, but there is no reason to suggest he should start a Premiership game we're trying to win when we have two good (whey, historically speaking) strikers fit.

Two amazingly bad players right now.

LDJ? Give over. :lol:

Even Cisse has been a bit better recently imho, and I'm not sure Shola gets much of a look in these days.

It's a game of football. That's enough to play for. We might not get sixth, but keep winning and it could make things more interesting. That's enough to play for.

Fuck it, make my weekend a bit better. That's enough to play for.

Guest bimpy474

Also Cisse and Ameobi have been repeatedly awful, Armstrong would need to be terrible to match those two.

Guest bimpy474

Would you rather we played Shola? It probably the best team we could have hoped for tbh.

With nothing to really play for, why not give Armstrong a go. We're playing the worst team in the league and having nothing to lose, if anything it's a perfect time to try him.

Nothing to play for?

By all means bring him on at some stage, but there is no reason to suggest he should start a Premiership game we're trying to win when we have two good (whey, historically speaking) strikers fit.

Even Cisse has been a bit better recently imho.

It's a game of football. That's enough to play for. We might not get sixth, but keep winning and it could make things more interesting. That's enough to play for.

Read it properly dickface.

Christ never realised what a shite team Fulham have! Worrying that Ben Arfa and Santon are still ''Injured''

As good line up could expect really.Nice bonus that Taylors not playing

Thought Ben Arfa was "compassionate leave"?

It's actually 'Just leave'

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure the club care tbh, if that was the case we would have signed players and had a good go for the top 5 or 6 in the winter window. They simply dont see it like a fan does.

Eh? What the hell has the top 6 got to do with anything in this situation? Its an entirely different arguement between ambition and pissing away money for nowt.

The club now dont care if we lose and give up the rest of the season? Give over man you spend 24/7 calling Ashley all the tight twats under the sun then say he wouldnt give a shit if we throw away £5m+ :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Eh? What the hell has the top 6 got to do with anything in this situation? Its an entirely different arguement between ambition and pissing away money for nowt.

The club now dont care if we lose and give up the rest of the season? Give over man you spend 24/7 calling Ashley all the tight twats under the sun then say he wouldnt give a shit if we throw away £5m+ :lol:

Has your IQ suddenely just dropped. Stop looking for an argument, Sometimes you can be a right twat. Actually most of the time.

Guest Roger Kint

Has your IQ suddenely just dropped. Stop looking for an argument, Sometimes you can be a right twat. Actually most of the time.

Any need for that?

Edit: And the pathetic abusive PM too, well done  :idiot2:

Christ never realised what a shite team Fulham have! Worrying that Ben Arfa and Santon are still ''Injured''

As good line up could expect really.Nice bonus that Taylors not playing

Thought Ben Arfa was "compassionate leave"?

It's actually 'Just leave'

He has genuinely been injured btw, back in full training on Monday

Nothing to play for?

Even Cisse has been a bit better recently imho.

Read it properly dickface.

You see nothing to play for, which I disagree with. You would prefer to start a youth player over Cisse because we have nothing to play for. Again I disagree.

What am I missing? Fucknuckle.