Your summer transfer wish list

Stifler

Albrighton released he maybe decent back up on a free.

Marc Albrighton was often Villas best player when he was selected towards the end of last season. The idiot Lambert doesn't play with wingers so was reluctant to pick him. He would be perfect first choice. not back up.

Rakitic > Grenier... Rakitic will be sold this summer. He is very good player, win Europe league recently, can replace Cabaye!! I think he want walkaway, Sevilla offered him new contract, he is contracted until 2015 and Sevilla is selling club like us. So we can offer him bigger wages..

Guest VanBarduck

Like the idea of robbing Lyon for Lacazette and Grenier as well as getting Cabella. Good players but too forrin.

Do you have 45M£ ?

Like the idea of robbing Lyon for Lacazette and Grenier as well as getting Cabella. Good players but too forrin.

Do you have 45M£ ?

Don't personally but know someone who does (who won't spend it).

Guest bimpy474

Bendtner available on a free. Worth a pop?

:jones:

I can really see this one as a goer, oh god...:(

Bendtner available on a free. Worth a pop?

aye him and pardew together couldn't fail could it?

then again he's a right mouthy cunt so maybe it'd be worth it in the event he decided to get vocal about how fucking appalling pardew actually is

Guest Roger Kint

If Debuchy goes and Haidara is also let go...Jose Enrique on loan with them getting Moreno?

:lol: He jumped ship to get into Europe with them only to miss us get there instead. Can only imagine how well he would take being kicked out the other way now they are the ones in Europe. Is he going to be fit for the new season? Seems to be perminently crocked for two years now

If Debuchy goes and Haidara is also let go...Jose Enrique on loan with them getting Moreno?

:lol: He jumped ship to get into Europe with them only to miss us get there instead. Can only imagine how well he would take being kicked out the other way now they are the ones in Europe. Is he going to be fit for the new season? Seems to be perminently crocked for two years now

He's possibly going to be 3rd choice by the time he's back and can't see any of the clubs above us going for him.

Has Chamakh sorted out his contract with Palace? I'd take him as cover. I know he was s*** at Arsenal but seemed to do ok for them last season.

Upgrade on De Jong & Ameobi from last season at the very least.

Only because he wasn't relied on to score goals but just to run around and be a nuisance.

Has Chamakh sorted out his contract with Palace? I'd take him as cover. I know he was s*** at Arsenal but seemed to do ok for them last season.

Only because he wasn't relied on to score goals but just to run around and be a nuisance.

Right up Pardew's alley then...and can do that better than De Jong & Ameobi.

Right up Pardew's alley then...and can do that better than De Jong & Ameobi.

He would be but given we don't have anyone who can score goals I'd suspect we'd need more than that.

Reckon he'll be on a pretty packet n all at Arsenal, not too mention his legs are super old.