N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Swiss keeper somehow got me 14 points. :lol:

Almost makes up for the fact I had Griezmann captain.

f*** off! :lol:

Came in to post that, how the fuck was I able to get 14 from him :lol:

Concedes 5 goals and gets 14 pts. What a farce. :lol:

I would've understood 4 or 5p for the saved penalty, but -2 for 5 conceded goals? :lol:

He got 8p for saved shots. WTF?  :drool:

Concedes 5 goals and gets 14 pts. What a farce. :lol:

I would've understood 4 or 5p for the saved penalty, but -2 for 5 conceded goals? :lol:

He got 8p for saved shots. WTF?  :drool:

Dafuq? :lol: :yao: :mackems:

No kidding. I got 11p with Valbuena with him scoring and getting an assist, while I got 7 for Shaqiri who only got that because he had high pass completion rate and recovered couple of balls.

1p per save. 8 saves = 8p. + 5 for penalty save. + 3 for 90 played minutes. Ace.

So essentially I should have gone for the starting keeper in the worst team (conceding the most chances) rather than a better one playing in a team capable of getting a clean sheet?

Guest Geordiesned

I've got Cesar in at the moment who's got me 9 points but I might bring in the Iranian keeper and hope the Argies pepper his goal! Bloody ridiculous scoring system.

Guest chopey

The app for this site has an amazing feature of only allowing you to change the players you don't want to

Guest Geordiesned

The app for this site has an amazing feature of only allowing you to change the players you don't want to

Yes I've discovered that! Just logged on to my computer to make some changes but I'm out all day so won't be able to make any more changes today. All your fault Blatter!

I've got Cesar in at the moment who's got me 9 points but I might bring in the Iranian keeper and hope the Argies pepper his goal! Bloody ridiculous scoring system.

Say, Iran concede 4 goals:

(4/2 x -1pt/2 goals conceded) = -2

90mins played = +3

Baseline = +1

To get the same score as Julio Cesar, the Iranian keeper needs to make 8 saves.

Guest Geordiesned

90mins played = +3

Baseline = +1

I'm willing to take the risk to be honest as my Chairman didn't give me enough money to spend and is happy with mid-table mediocrity. I won't be Pardewed and am going to say "bollocks" to him even if it costs me my job!

Guest Geordiesned

Unless the change the info for transfers, as far as I can tell there's no way of telling how many points players you haven't got have scored is there? Other than what others on here have said that is for players they have selected.

With that scoring system the Mexico keeper must have about 200 points

Apparently made 8 saves so +8 +4 +3 = 15 pts. One pt higher than Benaglio who conceded 5, albeit saving one pen. :lol:

90mins played = +3

Baseline = +1

I'm willing to take the risk to be honest as my Chairman didn't give me enough money to spend and is happy with mid-table mediocrity. I won't be Pardewed and am going to say "bollocks" to him even if it costs me my job!

Focus on having 11 purples and filling up the other spots with crap. Does mirror real life anarl. :laugh:

Same. Was happy with 9 points, but now I'm actually considering this change.. :lol:

All this talk of how having a shit team GK may be an advantage has pushed me into taking Casillas (4pts) out of my team, and putting the Iran GK in

Instant regret, for some reason  :lol: