N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All this talk of how having a shit team GK may be an advantage has pushed me into taking Casillas (4pts) out of my team, and putting the Iran GK in

Instant regret, for some reason  :lol:

Nah, 4 points is well below "par" for this game.

If your captain already has 13 points, do you take the risk and give it to Messi?

Nah. I have Messi as ©, but I'd be delighted with 10+ points from him considering how rusty he looked.

Watch him score 20 point now.

It's a tough one, he got 11 last time out despite being unhappy with the formation and looking slightly off it.

You get a point every time he makes a successful pass/cross into the box ffs :lol:

If your captain already has 13 points, do you take the risk and give it to Messi?

Nah. I have Messi as ©, but I'd be delighted with 10+ points from him considering how rusty he looked.

Watch him score 20 point now.

It's a tough one, he got 11 last time out despite being unhappy with the formation and looking slightly off it.

You get a point every time he makes a successful pass/cross into the box ffs :lol:

1 pt per 2 passes. Let's not get over-excited here. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Once the transfer window opens up I'm loading my defence with players from the shortest team left in! :lol:

EDIT: Adam autotext! :lol: Replace shortest with shittest!

Christian Gamboa of Costa Rica has been an inspired choice! (Inspired by me getting about 10 times in the bloody sticker collection)

If Lukaku, Di Maria, Hazard and Higuain fire, I'll be flying to the top!

All this talk of how having a shit team GK may be an advantage has pushed me into taking Casillas (4pts) out of my team, and putting the Iran GK in

Instant regret, for some reason  :lol:

Nah, 4 points is well below "par" for this game.

Aye.. he's already on 4 points after 30 minutes  :lol:

Iran goalie has 5 saves already. What a legend.

Haghighi only got 7 pts, and Benaglio got 14 last night.

What the f***ing f***ing is this.

Only 7? He played full minutes and had at least 8 saves I think? That's at least 13p. Somethings not done with the points there I believe.