N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just noticed, how has Blind not got assist points for Robben's goal FFS?

The rule says:

* An assist is awarded to a player who plays the final successful pass which leads to a goal. Please note that assists are not awarded to players who are fouled for free-kicks or penalties which lead to goals, for own goals or for goals which result from rebounds off other players or the woodwork.

:dontknow:

Gave you advanced notice to kick me out but you didn't. Besides, I've said I'm in only for the fun and will not be eligible for the pot money.

Shite FF choice anyway. Go eat your coins. :lol:

:lol: I hope you win so I can dangle the money in front of you and make you beg like a little bitch-ass dog. "Oh please let me in master, I will give you the entry money" and I'll be like "naw ya wee dick, lick ma willy".

Once it's updated the scores from tonight, I should be on 184, that'll put me top (unless any of the 3 currently above did well too)

Shit. I entered this fully expecting to come in the bottom 20%

Definitely gonna bottle this  :lol:

f*** off, Yohan. Dickhead.

I don't miss you, Kebabface.

:lol:

Not exactly the best contribution from Cabs on a day France ran riot. That rebound miss, the yellow card, and subsequent next match suspension.