N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

You can still buy players from eliminated teams during the transfer window.

quiet risky if you pile them up though. Happy with my transfer window....Was pretty sneaky in my strategy, let's see if it works !

I had to leave in some but tried to top up with players from shit countries still in like Slimani, Bougerra, Bentaleb etc. Being able to ditch Pique & Yaya massively helped to spread out the decent ones better

Guest Roger Kint

So we're all having 3 from Neymar, Messi, Robben and Muller, plus cheap Greek defenders, right?

Why not all four?

Only have two of them :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

After this transfer window do we have another?

Probably one before semis(not sure if its every round as that sounds daft)

Edit: Every round on the rules. 5 per team in this and next the 8 in semis and unlimited in final

Gambled on Neymar doing f*** all and took him out of my team (previously had all 4 of the ones I mentioned earlier)

So now he'll score a hat-trick

Out of all the players in the tournament to take out you picked Neymar? Bold...

If we all have essentially the same team from now on, there is only one outcome. :lol:

People with some catching up to do (so everybody except Rich basically) will have to be a bit more creative and hope for the best.

Yeah I agree. You should all make incredibly risky picks in the hope of catching up.

Might I suggest Romelu Lukaku for starters, he's bound to come good.

Jackson Martinez might have earned himself a spot in Colombia's team after a good performance in the last game too.

Oh and don't forget Diego Forlan, who is bound to roll back the years from here on out.