The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Nice drift on Tamayuz Magic to 7/1, cheers for the Easterby shout.

Won very easily, shame Kirkup got beaten by a head or this would be a good days work

Yeah I was on both, gone for State Of The Union in the last.

This is one for those who use horse trackers:

I spoke with the owner of a horse tonight who said he had turned down £250,000 from an American two month ago. He said that the horse is trained by Michael Dods in Darlington. It has ran once and won at Ayr. He went on to say that "we don't know how good it could be, Dods thinks it could be special". The horse is caller Hernandoshideaway.

Take from that what you will but he said "follow it all Summer and you'll make good money".

Guest Roger Kint

I spoke with the owner of a horse tonight who said he had turned down £250,000 from an American two month ago. He said that the horse is trained by Michael Dods in Darlington. It has ran once and won at Ayr. He went on to say that "we don't know how good it could be, Dods thinks it could be special". The horse is caller Hernandoshideaway.

Take from that what you will but he said "follow it all Summer and you'll make good money".

Be interesting to see when he runs it. Nothing booked so far and not seen since that run in August. Knowing Dods he will be throwing it into a big race early on unless he feels it needs the run after a lengthy absense.

Todays win L15 - Road To Riches, No More Heroes(deserves a 2nd chance), Trinity Star, Ocean Sheridan. Plus ew acca on them

Be interesting to see when he runs it. Nothing booked so far and not seen since that run in August. Knowing Dods he will be throwing it into a big race early on unless he feels it needs the run after a lengthy absense.

Todays win L15 - Road To Riches, No More Heroes(deserves a 2nd chance), Trinity Star, Ocean Sheridan. Plus ew acca on them

Good start :thup: Was on Trinity myself!

Guest Roger Kint

Good start :thup: Was on Trinity myself!

Was a bit of a banker that one. Really unlucky on Sunday in a better race. Dods will have the dodgy forum bet at this rate :lol:

What a performance from Limato. Superstar sprinter in the making.

Was worried about Frankie given his form of late but Limato continued where he left off last season. Superstar in the making as you say.

Guest Roger Kint

I was on Trinity Star as well, got a little better then evens for it.

Fancy Limato in the next at Ascot and also massively fancy No More Heroes.

Got 15/8 for Trinity, looks like my day went to utter shit after though. Ocean Sheridan nowhere and No More Heroes stinking up the place just like Don Poli did. Fucking useless

Got 15/8 for Trinity, looks like my day went to utter shit after though. Ocean Sheridan nowhere and No More Heroes stinking up the place just like Don Poli did. Fucking useless

Cooper hasn't exactly covered himself in glory thus far!

Guest Roger Kint

Cooper hasn't exactly covered himself in glory thus far!

Love to hear his reasoning for not wanting to ride Don Cossack, he must have known the extra distance wasnt an issue

Guest Roger Kint

Put my pathetic £1.97 winnings today on Chelsea, Roma, Lazio, Juve, Vigo, Sevilla, Wolfsburg. Returns just over £50 :lol:

Had a small single on Leicester tonight, but other than that it's been a decent week.

Bournemouth to win both halves at 9/4 was cracking value, although I had a Keegan slumped over the advertising hoardings moment when Kermorgant skied the pen.

Chelsea conceding cost me £800

http://i62.tinypic.com/2cdfry1.png

How do you always come so close with ridiculous odds accumulators? :lol: Don't get it. Unlucky not to win yet you're absurdly well above average with these long shots ones, always come close on 100/1 shots. Tell me how? Could do with knowing.