The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

What exactly has gone wrong at Dourtmund? Haven't seen any of their games beside the CL ones.

Genuinely curious about this as well. Seems they've just completely collapsed this season.

Any Bundesliga followers (Tooj? _01? Jillian?) have an explanation?

They can't score. The games I've seen of them this season they just don't seem to have a reliable #9. There's no Lewandowski anymore. Immobile and Ramos are good players, but they haven't adapted very well. Reus hasn't looked the same player this year in the league either.

It's not time to panic yet, but they will have to get points very soon or they'll be in a battle down south come end of the season. Still time to get away from that.

Your point has just been proven.

? Switched the game off, going to bed. Did they miss an open goal or something? They've had a fair amount of chances in the first half which they didn't put away or even came to a finish. They seemed to be completely out of confidence and just playing some FIFA style football with through balls without purpose. Kampl looks like a runner more than a footballer from what I could see today.

Immobile free header back post, straight in keepers arms. Should have got them a point.

Fans weren't happy at the end.

Borussia about to start. See if they can get a win.

Just gone 1-0 down. They might actually get relegated.

Would be a huge kick in the bollocks for the football hipsters.

Football hipster = someone who enjoys watching quality football

Borussia about to start. See if they can get a win.

Just gone 1-0 down. They might actually get relegated.

Would be a huge kick in the bollocks for the football hipsters.

Football hipster = someone who enjoys watching quality football

I'm far from a hipster but can't see how people would be happy with Dortmund going down.