The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Lovely Swansea goal.

I think I love Gylfi

Can't believe Spurs got rid of him.

tbf he was nowhere near this level while there.

Because he was shoved out onto the wing most of the time.

Benzema doesn't get the credit he deserves. In every other teams he'd be the star.

He's excellent on his day, but he also doesn't get enough credit because he misses too much in front of goal and isn't very effective. But his general play is fantastic and he's a fantastic footballer.

Leicester will be taking one of the three places.

Was surprised at how shit they were v. us. Having a massively negative manager didn't help like.

All 3 newly promoted teams are varying levels of terrible for varying reasons.

Almost like he played through the leagues with Swansea and played a major part in them staying up and establishing themselves.

What does that have to do with commentators wanking over his shitty 5 yard passes?

a) that didn't happen

b) that he deserved some respect because he not only did he play well during that period so he deserved praise for being a key cog in the team and for being a player who despite not having the physical attributes adapted seamlessly to football at a higher level than he was used to.

a) that didn't happen

b) that he deserved some respect because he not only did he play well during that period so he deserved praise for being a key cog in the team and for being a player who despite not having the physical attributes adapted seamlessly to football at a higher level than he was used to.

It did happen. Almost every game he played commentators brought up his passing percentage. I don't think he ever played that well for Swansea in the Premier League and his passing percentage hid the fact that he wasn't very good