The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Dunno what it is with forwards in their first season at Barca but their ability to finish seems to evaporate :lol:

Happened with Neymar and Villa now it's happening to Suarez.

:thup: Really weird. Alhough Neymar still misses a fair amount of chance.

Is it just me or does Juanfran not take a fucking leg-swing full force and doesn't hit the ball? Fine you don't fall because of that, but it's sitll a foul and hurts. Or did I see it all wrong?

Guest firetotheworks

Am I the only person who likes Busquets?

As a player I think he's incredible. Absolute prick though of course.

I like him as a player but he does himself no favours, even in this incident he probably gets a penalty without the massive overreaction which doesn’t endear to him no one.

For example he went a long time after the Inter incident without really doing anything majorly dickish, but everytime it looks like he's about to not be a cunt he does something which makes you hate him.

As a player I think he's incredible. Absolute prick though of course.

I kinda like that nob head element, it's like classic WWE heel

Nah man, Busi has the charisma and mic skills of The Great Khali. We can rally behind Alves because he's so great at being a c***, Busquets is just dull.

No, VI and Flip do

I don't like Busquets btw. Fantastic footballer but him, Alves and Alba are nowhere near likeable characters.

Was just playing my friend, busquets is hard to like

:lol: Ah fair enough.

I f***ing despise Alba :lol: Not even that good either imo.

:thup: I want to punch his face every time I see him. Disgusting little rat. Him and Marchena are on my all time hate list along with van Bommel. They just have this punchable face.

Alba's been great this season tbf, one of our standout players.

I despise him, myself :lol:

He's a good player. FWIW, wasn't thumbs upping that part of his comment and do think he'd be even better if Alves was replaced by a solid defensive RB.

Anyway, Atlético went full Atlético tonight and, contrary to past seasons, we managed to win. Slightly optimistic.

I miss when playing Atlético was always a guaranteed goal fest, they are such s*** storms of a game nowadays.

http://b.smimg.net/14/15/300x225/diego-simeone-atletico-madrid.jpg

"No more goals....... okay, one."

Simeone is absolutely amazing man. He has more energy than the Barcelona midfielders combined. He runs up and down the sideline like a mad man, and his team despite being a very defensive and organized side, they're a fun side to watch because they're bunch of cunts throwing themselves into tackles trying to win every challenge and do have some ability whenever they're on the ball.