2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Must have touched a Nerve with Felipao it's embarrassing that this Brazil team is so revered. In my lifetime this is by far the worst other than maybe the 86 one. 2 forwards in Fred and Jo who sound like a couple of cowboy builders play like it too

To be OTT about David Luiz who resembles a dog chasing a beach ball and all this crying bollocks before and after the game. Standing there crying doing an interview it's your fault if you didn't charge around like a 10 yr old kid you wouldn't have let 7 goals in. And he then kneels down and prays at the end. What an absolute c*** he really is

Sorry but the  Brazil 90 side was far worse than the 86 one. This side is better than the 90 side but not as good as the 86 one. The 86 side had Careca and Josimar plus a lot of the 82 squad though most were past their best.

The guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anyways. I could sit here and complain that the ref missed this and that, but the scoreline could've been much worse had he gotten Silva off so I'll let him off the hook even if he missed the 2nd offside goal, a penalty for Brazil and then a foul on Oscar in the lead up to the goal. Time for the Brazilian federation to wake up, where are the young players? Where are the licensed managers? Where are the long-term plans?

Also talk about Fred, Jo etc. But Hernanes is the worst player I've seen in the yellow shirt in my life. What the f*** does he actually offer? Slow as f***, seem mentally challenged as well and has no good touch whatsoever. Disappoointed Oscar took this long to wake up again...

Shameful last two results, but lets not look past the positives, the whole world now knows that Brazilian government and FIFA are corrupt as f*** and needs clearing.

:lol:

Must have touched a Nerve with Felipao it's embarrassing that this Brazil team is so revered. In my lifetime this is by far the worst other than maybe the 86 one. 2 forwards in Fred and Jo who sound like a couple of cowboy builders play like it too

To be OTT about David Luiz who resembles a dog chasing a beach ball and all this crying bollocks before and after the game. Standing there crying doing an interview it's your fault if you didn't charge around like a 10 yr old kid you wouldn't have let 7 goals in. And he then kneels down and prays at the end. What an absolute c*** he really is

Sorry but the  Brazil 90 side was far worse than the 86 one. This side is better than the 90 side but not as good as the 86 one. The 86 side had Careca and Josimar plus a lot of the 82 squad though most were past their best.

Anyways. I could sit here and complain that the ref missed this and that, but the scoreline could've been much worse had he gotten Silva off so I'll let him off the hook even if he missed the 2nd offside goal, a penalty for Brazil and then a foul on Oscar in the lead up to the goal. Time for the Brazilian federation to wake up, where are the young players? Where are the licensed managers? Where are the long-term plans?

Also talk about Fred, Jo etc. But Hernanes is the worst player I've seen in the yellow shirt in my life. What the f*** does he actually offer? Slow as f***, seem mentally challenged as well and has no good touch whatsoever. Disappoointed Oscar took this long to wake up again...

Shameful last two results, but lets not look past the positives, the whole world now knows that Brazilian government and FIFA are corrupt as f*** and needs clearing.

You just won, please just give me a thumbs up instead :lol:

Guest ManDoon

Also talk about Fred, Jo etc. But Hernanes is the worst player I've seen in the yellow shirt in my life. What the fuck does he actually offer? Slow as fuck, seem mentally challenged as well and has no good touch whatsoever. Disappoointed Oscar took this long to wake up again...

Shameful last two results, but lets not look past the positives, the whole world now knows that Brazilian government and FIFA are corrupt as fuck and needs clearing.

Pato can't be that bad, surely?

You just won, please just give me a thumbs up instead :lol:

:thup:

Krul will be absolutely gutted going from this much fun and getting a pat on the back from a class manager in Van Gaal to having to listen to shit spouted from Pardew and his fucking club Gk coach.

Guest ManDoon

Krul will be absolutely gutted going from this much fun and getting a pat on the back from a class manager in Van Gaal to having to listen to shit spouted from Pardew and his fucking club Gk coach.

http://www.sellsgoalkeepingacademy.co.uk/media/u/images/Andy%20Woodman%201%20interview.bmp

Who do you think should stay, Flip?

From the players? We have a solid base, Thiago and David will get four years (hopefully!) together at PSG and will be an experience richer after this. Marcelo will still only be reaching his 30s. Neymar, Oscar, Bernard, Willian is an excellent base to build around. Luiz Gustavo will be reaching 30 as well. So we have a nice base, it's all about finding the right way to fit them all, it's painfully obvious that we've lacked in midfield and not because of the players but because of the system. We've played two midfielders against 3 in every game and have been raped consistently in the middle. Have players like Doria, Lucas, Coutinho who should go onto great things, it's a matter of finding a #9 again, we need to look into the youth and see why there isn't one, we need to re-invent football, maybe go back to the four #10s from the 70s. We need to go back to the beautiful game, we had 8 years now of destructive football and counter attacks and we didn't win a World Cup so we need to go back to OUR style. We finished 4th, which considering our performances was heck of a result, but considering our squad and expectations were an incredible disgusting embarrassment.

Unfortunately he is. My team Corinthians bought him and he was so bad they loaned him out. Kid can't even score against an open goal nowadays. It's that bad. I think for the near future we need to play Neymar centrally, he's our only hope and put players like Bernard, Coutinho, Lucas, Willian, Oscar behind him. We need constant movement and creativeness.

Guest ManDoon

Unfortunately he is. My team Corinthians bought him and he was so bad they loaned him out. Kid can't even score against an open goal nowadays. It's that bad. I think for the near future we need to play Neymar centrally, he's our only hope and put players like Bernard, Coutinho, Lucas, Willian, Oscar behind him. We need constant movement and creativeness.

Crazy. I rated him when he was at AC what a fall from grace. Sad tbh

Who do you think should stay, Flip?

From the players? We have a solid base, Thiago and David will get four years (hopefully!) together at PSG and will be an experience richer after this. Marcelo will still only be reaching his 30s. Neymar, Oscar, Bernard, Willian is an excellent base to build around. Luiz Gustavo will be reaching 30 as well. So we have a nice base, it's all about finding the right way to fit them all, it's painfully obvious that we've lacked in midfield and not because of the players but because of the system. We've played two midfielders against 3 in every game and have been raped consistently in the middle. Have players like Doria, Lucas, Coutinho who should go onto great things, it's a matter of finding a #9 again, we need to look into the youth and see why there isn't one, we need to re-invent football, maybe go back to the four #10s from the 70s. We need to go back to the beautiful game, we had 8 years now of destructive football and counter attacks and we didn't win a World Cup so we need to go back to OUR style. We finished 4th, which considering our performances was heck of a result, but considering our squad and expectations were an incredible disgusting embarrassment.

:thup:

Crazy. I rated him when he was at AC what a fall from grace. Sad tbh

Tell me about it, thought the kid was going to be the next big thing and actually had 14 Serie A goals when he was benched quite a lot. But injuries killed him I think, first it shot him dead physically and then mentally. He has an embarrassing footballing brain, he's always so out of sight with what's going on than I'd like to call him a worse version of Papiss.