dirtiest premiership player

Guest leez

Diouf tops my list of dirty players.

So no-one else thinks that Christiano Ronaldo is a dirty player?

who? or did you mean to say Cristiano, the portugese diving twat? =P

Haha, I wasn't exactly sober when I posted that. Better now.

My bad, I'll edit it. It's offensive to Christians as it stands.

Paul Scholes gets away with some shocking tackles, that are normally excused by the commentator saying 'he can't tackle', that makes it alright then!

Also:

Phil Neville

Lauren

Lucas Neill

&

Ricardo Carvalho is the master of the sly unpunished foul!

'Dirtiest' <- depends what you mean by this, I vote Joey Barton for a dirty view.

Anyone here what the L'Pool fans sang about him?

'You're just a $hit Steven Gerrard, la la la'  :lol:

Wrong way round, City fans sang "You're just a shit Joey Barton" at Gerrard a couple of weeks back. (Final score: Liverpool 1, City 0 (Gerrard))

I don't think Barton is especially dirty.

saying you're a shit version of one of the best midfielders doesnt seem too bad.

that's what I was thinking :D

anyway, dirty players, Cesc is a right snidey little fecer. It'll catch up with him one day. Lucas Neill is as well, but is pretty tough with it, so that ok. There is nothing worse than players like Fabregas who whinge and cry at the slightest thing, but are more than happy to go flying in with studs showing.

I don't think Diouf is a dirty player in the same sense, he's just a horrible little fecer.

Thing is though, I actually wish we (as in Liverpool) has more dirty players. Gerrard (one recent derby game aside) dosen't do as much dirty snidey play anymore. Sissoko does a bit, cos tackling is his game, so it kinda goes with the territory that he'll be that sort of player. But we don't have enough! You need them in this league, being too nice doesn't get you far enough.

Guest nobby peru

Cahill - not just dirty, but also a cheat.

Thatcher - thug. Kevin Davies - fouls a lot, but less nasty.

Mr. Shearer might've figured in a lot of other club's fan's lists.

So no-one else thinks that Cristiano Ronaldo is a dirty player?

he's my most hated--well, him and skolsjaer (sp?).  but earlier 'dirtiest' was described as 'persistent foulers' and ronaldo is more of a diving,  whinging, false-victim type of cheater, imo. 

who do you folks think is the dirtiest player in the premiership  i myself would say  vidic    he  is a thug  hes  always pulling players shirts fouling  and play acting a proper cheat and a dirty thug hate the bas  d :wullie:

Vidic?

Vidic is an excellent defender. He is a proper hard defender with proper game intelligence, unlike Terry or Dawson. Vidic is never dirty. His challenges are hard, and always fair. Occasionally when his challenges are mistimed he always holds his hands up and accept punishments from the referee without complain (unlike Terry).

Vidic would become a great defender for Manchester United. He is already a legend there. Man U never look like conceding a goal in open play, or in the penalty box. Benitez must be regretting a lot that he didn't try harder to get him last season.

who do you folks think is the dirtiest player in the premiership i myself would say vidic he is a thug hes always pulling players shirts fouling and play acting a proper cheat and a dirty thug hate the bas d :wullie:

Vidic?

Vidic is an excellent defender. He is a proper hard defender with proper game intelligence, unlike Terry or Dawson. Vidic is never dirty. His challenges are hard, and always fair. Occasionally when his challenges are mistimed he always holds his hands up and accept punishments from the referee without complain (unlike Terry).

Vidic would become a great defender for Manchester United. He is already a legend there. Man U never look like conceding a goal in open play, or in the penalty box. Benitez must be regretting a lot that he didn't try harder to get him last season.

rubbish  him a fair player  rubbish..  you must of missed the fake  dive against chealsea then on drogba  and also last night  before the benfica goal the constant pulling and holding  on of the benfica  player for which he should of walked  watch a bit closer man  ...  but hes a thug  just wait and see hes also sh  t

Guest GHoeberX

Roy Keane! Fooking shithouse!

http://www.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1077676898115_2004/02/26/roy_keane,0.jpg

Guest GHoeberX

used to be Bergkamp by far

I agree, but in the Netherlands the media have put an image on him as him being a gentleman; 'the maestro'... Hilarious. And 99% of the Dutch actually believe that, so I always end up arguing with how much nasty things Bergkamp has done. And the same people used to think that Patrick "I will never make a tackle" Kluivert was a very nasty player bluelaugh.gif

used to be Bergkamp by far

I agree, but in the Netherlands the media have put an image on him as him being a gentleman; 'the maestro'... Hilarious. And 99% of the Dutch actually believe that, so I always end up arguing with how much nasty things Bergkamp has done. And the same people used to think that Patrick "I will never make a tackle" Kluivert was a very nasty player bluelaugh.gif

The sly things bergkamp used to do off the ball were the worst, coward if you ask me.

Cahill - not just dirty, but also a cheat.

Thatcher - thug. Kevin Davies - fouls a lot, but less nasty.

Mr. Shearer might've figured in a lot of other club's fan's lists.

Curios why you think Cahill is a cheat? He's not a diver.

As for dirty, I don't remember any particularly naughty tackles from him he's just a wind up merchant- big mouth, gets in people faces, does the odd sly thing off the ball like putting Alonso in a headlock :lol:

I'd much rather that than someone who makes injury causing tackles though.